Headphone Sightings 2
Sep 1, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #7,112 of 12,415
Quote:
beginning of a normal day in middle school when suddenly... This 9th grader is wearing black beats studio with the volume of his ipod all the way up and I can hear that, then his friend asks if he can even hear him and the guy wearing the beats lifts up the ear cup and asks "what, I  can't hear you because of my awesome headphones" and since I'm a 6th grader who no one listens to I'm forced to stay quiet til class starts :frowning2: even though I can't wait til the new vmoda m100s to come out (after the pre-sale) so I can show those noobs what real headphones are like

basicaly all they care about is bass, if there is more bass then its better, so get some xb500 and show them those, have them hear the bass....they will think they sound awesome

Sep 2, 2012 at 4:41 AM Post #7,116 of 12,415
Quote:
beginning of a normal day in middle school when suddenly... This 9th grader is wearing black beats studio with the volume of his ipod all the way up and I can hear that, then his friend asks if he can even hear him and the guy wearing the beats lifts up the ear cup and asks "what, I  can't hear you because of my awesome headphones" and since I'm a 6th grader who no one listens to I'm forced to stay quiet til class starts :frowning2: even though I can't wait til the new vmoda m100s to come out (after the pre-sale) so I can show those noobs what real headphones are like

i was like that :) 1 or 2 years ago :) with my white beats studio until i found head-fi
beerchug.gif

Sep 2, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #7,117 of 12,415
Ok, no *real* headphones were spotted in the wild (other than my own), but it was still quite a funny situation.

Some skinny beats solo wearing kid tried to make fun of my ES10 when I walked past going to my car after visiting the supermarket... I made some funny comment back at him and he, wanting to show off in front of his friends, said something along the lines of: Dude, these are m*therf#ck!ng beats (in my face, rapvideo-style, and with bad breath)... You know how many of your headphones you can buy for the price of these?!? My response was: Eeeehmmm, about 0.25? and I walked on. Let's just say it took him a while to understand... But by the look on his face I think it had hit him by the time I drove by leaving the parking lot...

Sep 2, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #7,119 of 12,415
Quote:
Ok, no *real* headphones were spotted in the wild (other than my own), but it was still quite a funny situation.

Some skinny beats solo wearing kid tried to make fun of my ES10 when I walked past going to my car after visiting the supermarket... I made some funny comment back at him and he, wanting to show off in front of his friends, said something along the lines of: Dude, these are m*therf#ck!ng beats (in my face, rapvideo-style, and with bad breath)... You know how many of your headphones you can buy for the price of these?!? My response was: Eeeehmmm, about 0.25? and I walked on. Let's just say it took him a while to understand... But by the look on his face I think it had hit him by the time I drove by leaving the parking lot...

ES10 looks awesome 

Sep 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #7,120 of 12,415
Quote:

lol (Y)

Sep 2, 2012 at 9:18 AM Post #7,121 of 12,415
Quote:

i think that beats are really ugly. i love how the HD600 looks :) and the ES10 is very good looking

Sep 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #7,122 of 12,415
Quote:
basicaly all they care about is bass, if there is more bass then its better, so get some xb500 and show them those, have them hear the bass....they will think they sound awesome

yeah, but the kids at my school are so clueless they don't even know what bass is?!?! 

So I guess for the whole school year I'm going to be suffering through this whole "beats army" 

Sep 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #7,123 of 12,415
Quote:
yeah, but the kids at my school are so clueless they don't even know what bass is?!?! 

So I guess for the whole school year I'm going to be suffering through this whole "beats army" 

It's some sort of fish right?

I saw a pretty girl with bloo Amperiors. No I did not get her number.

Sep 2, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #7,124 of 12,415
Quote:

if that was me i probobly would have reacted MUCH MORE AGRESSIVLY! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back