Headphone Sightings 2
Aug 31, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #7,081 of 12,415
Quote:

lol...the occasional blunt force trauma. You make it sound so normal. As much as I hate ibuds, you can't really blame some of them. They just don't know any better.

Quote:

If they're going to go around wearing iBuds, maybe they deserve the occasional blunt force trauma.  Karma's a b*tch.

Yea, you cant blame the people wearing them.
but for the Beats owners... thats something different BECAUSE theres a possibility that they DID buy them for fashion.

But some people arent as devoted into Audio reproduction like we are. and more interested in the iProduct they recieve and soon play with. the iBuds are just included for convenience
but People buy Beats for a reason. Most of the time for not doing good consumer research for the "Good" bargain or a different product with better Price/Perfomance ratio

Aug 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #7,084 of 12,415
Skrillex is in town this weekend for a weekend-long music festival event and there is a big advertisement on the front page of the local newspaper.

A custom Beats by Dre Pro? I've never seen a Beats headphone looking like this, unless it's just really poor lighting. Maybe it's a prototype of the new Beats Executive? 
blink.gif

Tony Bennett will also be there. I probably won't be going to these events since tickets are pretty expensive for me. I would have liked to see Tony Bennett though, being the music legend he is.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:21 AM Post #7,090 of 12,415
Quote:
Skrillex is in town this weekend for a weekend-long music festival event and there is a big advertisement on the front page of the local newspaper.

A custom Beats by Dre Pro? I've never seen a Beats headphone looking like this, unless it's just really poor lighting. Maybe it's a prototype of the new Beats Executive? 
blink.gif

Tony Bennett will also be there. I probably won't be going to these events since tickets are pretty expensive for me. I would have liked to see Tony Bennett though, being the music legend he is.

http://www.colorware.com/p-257-beats-pro.aspx you can make your beats cotum there

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #7,091 of 12,415
Sep 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #7,093 of 12,415
I've seen someone with Grado RS-60is at my school, also seen a guy with some Audio- Technica cans (Probably ATH-M50 Pros) and some dude with uhm.. beats, but..yeahh... anyway, there is also a guy that i see on my commute who has Sennheiser HD 25-1 IIs

Sep 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #7,095 of 12,415
Quote:
Yea... I think I saw 2 people so far with M50s at my school.

There's one kid at my school too. I think it might start something new... lol and also this kid on facebook like the audiotechnica facebook page. iBuds and Beats dominate too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back