Headphone Sightings 2
Mar 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #6,421 of 12,415
These things. Didn't try them. I'd imagine that they sound horrible.
klevatek_rhythm_headphones_004839d3.jpg

Mar 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #6,424 of 12,415
I got on one of the last buses and it seemed pretty dead so imagine my surprise as i come across a pair of skullcandies and my first pair of Bose out in the wild on my trip home.

Mar 18, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #6,427 of 12,415

Quote:
Big W, a chain of discount department stores in Australia.

What is this beats solo ripoff XD Lol, I've never even noticed.... My school is full of asians including me ^-^ thus almost everyone else is too cheap to buy a decent set of headphones :L seen some Beats Studio, M50, HD25 II, Aviators, RE0 and a couple Etys at school mainly on the heads of white kids.... 

Mar 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #6,428 of 12,415

Quote:

What is this beats solo ripoff XD Lol, I've never even noticed.... My school is full of asians including me ^-^ thus almost everyone else is too cheap to buy a decent set of headphones :L seen some Beats Studio, M50, HD25 II, Aviators, RE0 and a couple Etys at school mainly on the heads of white kids.... 

I'm in a similar situation to you. I'm in Perth, my school is also full of asians including me, but no good cans. A bunch of Studios, more solos, a bit of skullcandies, and finally, a pair of JUST BEATS YO!

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #6,433 of 12,415
I'm starting to see a lot of B&W P5 around downtown Montreal. I'd say I see about 5 people sporting those on a daily basis; I'm quite impressed. I've sold tons of them to customers between 15-25 and it seems I've contributed to spreading out the word somewhat. Besides the vast majority of beats and bose, the most common decent headphones I see would be sennheisers (HD25's, hd20x's, hd44x's), shure iems and srh440's, the b&w p5's and then portapros/ denon d1100/ A-T m50.

As for this week, the most notable things I've seen were sony ex1000's (i believe), phonak audeo pfe 232, akg k550's, sennheiser hd650's, and the new shure srh1440's.

The guy with the shure's doesn't really count as he's a younger audiophile who just bought them and came to the store to compare with other brands/ rant about his new headphones.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Mar 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #6,435 of 12,415
I'm starting to see a lot of B&W P5 around downtown Montreal. I'd say I see about 5 people sporting those on a daily basis; I'm quite impressed. I've sold tons of them to customers between 15-25 and it seems I've contributed to spreading out the word somewhat. Besides the vast majority of beats and bose, the most common decent headphones I see would be sennheisers (HD25's, hd20x's, hd44x's), shure iems and srh440's, the b&w p5's and then portapros/ denon d1100/ A-T m50.

As for this week, the most notable things I've seen were sony ex1000's (i believe), phonak audeo pfe 232, akg k550's, sennheiser hd650's, and the new shure srh1440's.

The guy with the shure's doesn't really count as he's a younger audiophile who just bought them and came to the store to compare with other brands/ rant about his new headphones.

Where do you work? Maybe I'll stop by. (It's likely that I already have... I've been to most of them)
I see the ath m50 the most in downtown montreal (excluding beats and that other junk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back