Headphone Sightings 2
Dec 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #5,791 of 12,415
lol liek i didnt no i talked like totally like like a like young like person like thats like interesting lolz brb jersey shore.

To be fair I can often identify older "fellows" on this website as well :p

Whats a young college fellow doing on a business rrip? Unless of course its the businesa of having fun.

Not all college students are in it for the parties and alcohol, you know (shocking!) Some actually use it to start building their career.

Dec 17, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #5,792 of 12,415

Quote:
lol liek i didnt no i talked like totally like like a like young like person like thats like interesting lolz brb jersey shore.

To be fair I can often identify older "fellows" on this website as well :p

Whats a young college fellow doing on a business rrip? Unless of course its the businesa of having fun.

I had to give a presentation at the ACM special interest group in computer graphics and interactive technology for a recent technical work of mine. It's not usual I suppose since everyone else presenting seemed to be postgraduate, but whatever.

Just thought i should mention this.

Teh and Liek are typing errors caused by typing to fast with clumsy fingers.

Dec 17, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #5,793 of 12,415

Quote:
I have noticed that trend as well. A lot (and I mean A LOT) of basketball players have them.....

wink.gif

At least 8 pairs between the JV and Varsity. Thats only for one school... As for the picture of Lebron, he can look dumb all he wants.. if he can play like that, it's fine by me.. I'll buy a pair of beats if I can be 6'8'' with his athleticism.. Im only 6'2'' =(

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:03 AM Post #5,794 of 12,415
I hate sports. If your stupid but your good at sports your still stupid.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #5,796 of 12,415
I hate sports. If your stupid but your good at sports your still stupid.

Lol, thats true but I love sports for all sorts of reasons, especially team sports and mostly football. A lot of positions require a good head on your shoulders. A lot of olinemen and quarterbacks are smart people because it is so tough to play mentally.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #5,797 of 12,415
Most anime lovers aren't otakus.

Right, I know my fair share od eccentric anime fans personally but none of them are on body pillow full blown 2D only complex. Not like I dont have a slight one myself but I love me some women too much to go that route lol.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #5,798 of 12,415
Person above me... see that pencil icon next to the red flag on your posts? That's the edit button. Use that. Don't triple post.

---------------

Everyone at my school has either:

• Shmidtty off-brand garbage
  • Skullcandy
  • Beats Solos

And I have my XB500's, which everyone likes to squeeze.

I swear, I feel like I'm in a Charmin commercial with all the squeezing going on sometimes.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:34 AM Post #5,799 of 12,415

Quote:
Most anime lovers aren't otakus.

Anime lovers 

1. Think they're ninjas.
2. Think they can speak Japanese and be all sophisticated.
3. Fap over cartoon characters.

If you don't do these 3, you don't love anime. 

If you do all 3, you're an otaku.

My decision is final.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #5,800 of 12,415

Quote:
Person above me... see that pencil icon next to the red flag on your posts? That's the edit button. Use that. Don't triple post.
Everyone at my school has either:
  1. Shmidtty off-brand garbage
  2. Skullcandy
  3. Beats Solos
And I have my XB500's, which everyone likes to squeeze.
I swear, I feel like I'm in a Charmin commercial with all the squeezing going on sometimes.

Man I know how that feels.
I'm like really people it's just padding.
Thats the first thing they do when I let them try them on...

Ya and all the people at my school got apple buds, skullcandys or off brand.
Thankfully no beats.
There is a kid with XB700's though.
And I thought my headphones were big.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #5,802 of 12,415
Lol what's wrong with off-brand headphones, skullcandies and Beats? 

They gotta start from somewhere. 

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:52 AM Post #5,805 of 12,415
Well the XB500/700's aren't called ear pillows for nothing. That being said, I could've sworn I caught a glimpse of what looked like an HDJ1000. My question is why not splurge and go all the way for the 2000's
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back