Headphone Sightings 2
Mar 21, 2011 at 4:43 PM Post #4,021 of 12,415
I've only seen one person actually wearing Beats cans. He was a total cock and the worst DJ I've ever heard in my life. One of those frat boy kind of guys.

Quote:
believe it or not but the most common headphones i see at my school are beats by dre. for example i have seen at least
20 beats tours
10 beats jams or whatever they are called
4 beats studios
3 beats solos
and luckily i have seen no beats pros.
i saw a pair of headphones that said vibe on them
i saw some headphones that look like skull candy aviators but were round and black.

Mar 21, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #4,022 of 12,415
Lotsa beats. Saw some aviator skull candys today

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:03 PM Post #4,025 of 12,415
Lotso' beats.
Tonso' buds.
And a weird pair of cans that looked like the Sony Pillowy ones...yet they were yellow and black.

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #4,026 of 12,415
Guy sitting across from me at this table has a Razer Megalodon hooked up to his ASUS laptop.

Another guy down the way has what looks like a white pair of iBuds.

Off to the left is someone testing their game and wearing black IEMs (far too far for me to identify them, plus I'm utterly unfamiliar with IEMs anyhow).

-- Griffinhart

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #4,027 of 12,415
i have seen a lot of headphones that can be put into your back part of your head... i don't exactly know how to explain this,.... 

lots of people are wearing these things these days.... and i fiind them pretty crap because of the design.... of course, most of them i have seen are not JVC.....

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #4,028 of 12,415
Yesterday I saw someone with Sennheiser HD 201, Sony MDR v500, and I think a pair of Grados or AKG's, not too sure.

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #4,029 of 12,415
What, behind-the-head/behind-the-neck? I used to own a cheap pair of Sonys that were like that. Cost me ~$15, were p. terrible (not that I knew it at the time) but loud as heck-all. And they didn't interfere with my long, luxurious hair.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #4,035 of 12,415
Red? I've only seen them in Black or White, plus, the red cable is sexy, and they're have a great modern style.

The Aviators are hideous mainly because of the TRIANGLE they decided to use. I think they tried way too hard to get a 'vintage but edgy' feel, and it just failed.

I know if I were wasting money on a pair of these, I'd waste it on some Beats.

Quote:
Quote:
Beats I can understand, but those Aviators look so awful. I can't believe people actually own those...

Cheap plastic red monstrosity (see what I did!) or actually classy looking fake leather....
C'mon man.
Leather, fake or not, always looks better than cheap plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back