Headphone Sightings 2
Mar 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #3,872 of 12,415

Quote:
Saw someone with a pair of beats studios...

With the headband wrapped in tape lol. 

Maybe sometime soon he will realize that the sound quality can't be fixed with tape like the headband can.
dt880smile.png

Mar 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM Post #3,873 of 12,415
i have a list here it goes
for over the ear headphones
6 pairs of wesc
5 pairs of beats
1 pair of bose
3 pairs of skullcandy
1 audiophile looking headphones that remind of the the hd25 ii only more shiny
3 pair of shure(me
biggrin.gif
)and a guy on the bus and an iem at school
4 pairs of sony
20 ibuds throughout town
1 denon noise cancelling headphones
4 pairs of jvc gummy's
and tons of unknown iems

so that's what i have seen around town.

Mar 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #3,874 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe sometime soon he will realize that the sound quality can't be fixed with tape like the headband can.
dt880smile.png

yeah!

the other day i was at best buy and decided to try the beats, gotta admit they looks nice, and the studio beats was trashed, headband broke, on cut was off, the other one had the logo off, they looked like they were under heavy use forlong.

and my senn hd25 gets packed between my shoes, laptop and other poops, fell some times, got weat by mist once... and they look same as new.

when will people learn?

Mar 5, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #3,875 of 12,415
Saw some other k518lesa at a computer sci3once competition! We chatted for a few. He was running unamped but yea, finally saw someone else with my headphones

Mar 5, 2011 at 5:05 PM Post #3,876 of 12,415

Quote:

we got to the same college?
then again, the guy had tape on the beats pro.
lol

In my Community college, i see:
Red or White Beats Studios
Red or Black Beats Pro
1 Sony MDR-V6 [Yes, i said 1!] Could have been 2 but my MDR-V6 broke.
ibuds...ibuds everywhere

outside, as i commute to school i see a bunch of these:
Coby CV215

All the different colors. But the silver one, i see most.
and the MDR-150

:O
I think the reason they like these Cobys may be because i am around black or african americans as i walk towards my college.
They tend to love the Beats and these Cobys because they like colorful and shiny things :D

Mar 5, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #3,877 of 12,415
Sennheiser HD238 as CD demo phones. I was impressed not by the phones, but by the fact that the CD player used for demo purposes is a Nakamichi. As anyone who ever zigoner with cassettes should know Nakamichi.

Mar 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #3,879 of 12,415

Quote:
This made me sad a little bit, mainly because I would love to visit Sweden.

My dad owned 3 Volvos, and I had the pleasure of driving 2 of them until they could no longer be driven.  One was a wagon, before the body styles became sexy (and by sexy I mean the 90's turbos).  I spent so much time in, around, and under that car that I'm getting sentimental just typing this.

I think I read somewhere that the Koss international sales office is in Stockholm.  The reps there must really be on their hustle, making sure market penetration is not lost one bit to Monster, Skullcandy, or just about anyone else, apparently.  Urbanears, on the other hand, seems to be holding their own at home, according to someone in this thread.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Koss international sales office is in Stockholm. I live south of Stockholm, and in this area you can find the PortaPro in any store.

When it comes to Volvo, I am glad that people still see it as a Swedish car. After being owned by Ford from 1999 through 2010, Volvo current owners are Chinese. Hopefully we will not see a decrese in car production as a result from the change in ownership...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back