Headphone Sightings 2
Dec 14, 2010 at 1:00 PM Post #2,808 of 12,415

Quote:
Mabye you aren't gonna get mugged... can't say for him

I saw a handsome man on the train in NYC wearing edition 8's with alo mods.  He was running an I-pad into a headroom portable desktop.  Oh wait that was my reflection :)

They would want my Watch (Rolex Limited Edition Milgaus LV) before anything.   Also I have a big bag of tricks :)  and I am a bit of a psycho and a former semi pro football player who still lifts weights constantly.   I am 235 LBs with very low body fat     so....I am not really scared

Dec 14, 2010 at 4:54 PM Post #2,809 of 12,415

Quote:
 They would want my Watch (Rolex Limited Edition Milgaus LV) before anything.   Also I have a big bag of tricks :)  and I am a bit of a psycho and a former semi pro football player who still lifts weights constantly.   I am 235 LBs with very low body fat     so....I am not really scared

Lol..who's the one that should be scared..:D

Dec 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #2,810 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:

I saw a handsome man on the train in NYC wearing edition 8's with alo mods.  He was running an I-pad into a headroom portable desktop.  Oh wait that was my reflection :)

Uh oh...a watch too???
When I DO bring portable audio to school, I bring the humblest I can...

Dec 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #2,811 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Uh oh...a watch too???

I get comments on my Stowa and JH5s, too. Never any suspected wrongdoers though. That's the beauty of a quality watch that isn't a Rolex, Breitling, or Omega.

Dec 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #2,812 of 12,415

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Uh oh...a watch too???

I commute to work an hour each way.  The time spent on the train is like being in my listening room.  Yes a watch too.   Live your life ...A coward dies a thousand deaths.  

Dec 14, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #2,813 of 12,415
I see lots of Beats by Dre(I go to a rich school), Apple headphones, and every once in a while Bose Triports.  I've seen people with AKG99's, HD201 and 202, CX300, Shure IEM's, and I'm pretty sure I saw an AKG 518 yesterday.  And today I saw someone with something from the Sony XB line

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #2,814 of 12,415

Quote:
I've been seeing tons of M50s around campus as of late.

Really? The word is getting out! Awesome!

Oh, wait...the price just went up on those, didn't it? Now we know why. 
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #2,817 of 12,415
A few months ago I saw a guy wearing a pair of Grados while mowing his lawn. How he heard his music I'm not so sure of.

Dec 15, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #2,818 of 12,415

Quote:
A few months ago I saw a guy wearing a pair of Grados while mowing his lawn. How he heard his music I'm not so sure of.

Hmm... Maybe he had some IEMs underneath and just wanted to look cool.

Dec 15, 2010 at 2:16 AM Post #2,819 of 12,415
Dec 15, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #2,820 of 12,415
Or maybe he put so much Blu-tak on the drivers that he successfully damped all outside noise, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back