Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 13, 2008 at 9:22 PM Post #886 of 12,415
28th of March I believe, saw someone with black igrados on the SW metro bus U of M at 7 I think maybe it was the 6 o'clock

Friend of mine (who will probably be a music major) has black ER6i

Lots of Ibuds in my school. Some creative buds/jvc buds. Lots of sony cans (not sure on model), Skull Candy, One or two bose triports and in ears. Ususally all are hear able from 10+feet away.

Wearing my Blue JVC marshmallows and enjoying my music at 50% ipod shuffle volume or less.

Apr 14, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #887 of 12,415
I've seen Senny yellow foam on a Grado SR60 - 225...few Marshmallows...iBuds...Sonys EXs...and some funny looking dude in Koss A250s...that was it. Most noteworthy was probably someone using Senny HD280s and Beyer DT770s.

Apr 14, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #888 of 12,415
A couple days a week I end up walking to class behind this guy that wears a pair of skullcandys around his neck.

When its raining I want to pull them off his neck, throw them in a puddle, and repeatedly stomp on them.

Apr 14, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #890 of 12,415
Seen a couple of PX100's, a couple of portapros and some black shure E2C's on Campus, but everything else is ibuds
rolleyes.gif

Apr 14, 2008 at 12:44 PM Post #891 of 12,415
Some guy around my uni (UNSW) was wearing a pair of black ES7s, and some guy I saw at Central Station in Sydney was also wearing a pair of black ES7s. Maybe I should join them? Spotted a guy wearing K81DJs around Central as well.

Apr 14, 2008 at 12:48 PM Post #892 of 12,415
skullcandy, skullcandy, skullcandy, everywhere, like a plague of multicoloured boils erupting from heads!

skul.jpg

These have bullets just incase!

Apr 15, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #895 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some guy around my uni (UNSW) was wearing a pair of black ES7s, and some guy I saw at Central Station in Sydney was also wearing a pair of black ES7s. Maybe I should join them? Spotted a guy wearing K81DJs around Central as well.

I've seen an asian guy with a pair of Black ES7's as well in the UNSW campus
smily_headphones1.gif
You might see me with HD-25's as well (; you can join me if you see me :p

Apr 15, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #896 of 12,415
right.. so i went to meet my sis at LSE in london. on my way i see many, many sonys. got on tube i met a multitude of ipods. then i reached he room. she wasn't there, but guess what i saw. her room-mate had a pair of grado GS1000 hooked up. and my sis never told me about these. so i stayed the next few hours listnin to them, while her roommate did some random work. in total i think i talked for 5 secs to my sis, the headphones were worth the trip.

Apr 15, 2008 at 3:21 PM Post #897 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
right.. so i went to meet my sis at LSE in london. on my way i see many, many sonys. got on tube i met a multitude of ipods. then i reached he room. she wasn't there, but guess what i saw. her room-mate had a pair of grado GS1000 hooked up. and my sis never told me about these. so i stayed the next few hours listnin to them, while her roommate did some random work. in total i think i talked for 5 secs to my sis, the headphones were worth the trip.

LOL YES. this made me laugh, definitely something I'd do too. WEEEEE thats the headfi spirit, screw family - go headphones!!!
tongue.gif

Apr 15, 2008 at 7:28 PM Post #898 of 12,415
I meet daily in downtown at least ten people with PortaPros. Nothing interesting. Yesterday, however, there were five guys wearing them in one bus at the same time. I have never seen that yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice weather in downtown Toronto has produced a few interesting sightings: AKG K171 and K271 ...

I just suppose both were guys.

Apr 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM Post #899 of 12,415
I saw some cool looking clip ons on the train the other day but I don't know what they were. I'd love to find out.

They were fairly small, black, looked to be made out of metal; looked well made with a nice design. There was a logo on the clip that looked like three snake heads forming a triangle or a wheel with three spokes.

Any idea what these might have been?

Edit: I found an image online

https://www.kable.com/pub/onnr/renew...72051410009516

Razer Pro Tone M250

The site I found them on says they're unavailable. Anybody ever try these?

Apr 15, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #900 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw some cool looking clip ons on the train the other day but I don't know what they were. I'd love to find out.

They were fairly small, black, looked to be made out of metal; looked well made with a nice design. There was a logo on the clip that looked like three snake heads forming a triangle or a wheel with three spokes.

Any idea what these might have been?

Edit: I found an image online

https://www.kable.com/pub/onnr/renew...72051410009516

Razer Pro Tone M250

The site I found them on says they're unavailable. Anybody ever try these?

All I know is that WOOT.com used to sell them a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back