Headphone Sightings 2
Oct 1, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #11,372 of 12,415
  At school I saw a guy with universal Roxannes in year 9 and it turns out he has a SR-009 and WES lololol. This was a while ago. 

Yeah sure he does.  Pics or it didn't happen.   

If he actually does I feel really bad for him.  He has nothing to look forward to as far as pure accuracy goes in audio.  Well, I guess he could get into speakers.  In that case, I feel really bad for him  I mean his parents.

I just figured out that those are 1200 dollar iems... Disregard everything I said.

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:19 AM Post #11,376 of 12,415
Lol, I sense a stalker here... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #11,377 of 12,415
  Lol, I sense a stalker here... 
biggrin.gif

Everyone in this thread, including myself and you... are stalkers since we stalk what people are wearing on the street :D Head-Fi Spy team... 

Edit: One of my friend is using a pair of AKG K541 @.@ surprisingly! Its time  
size]
 to drag him to Head-Fi 

Oct 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #11,379 of 12,415

At school I saw a guy with universal Roxannes in year 9 and it turns out he has a SR-009 and WES lololol. This was a while ago. 

Yeah sure he does.  Pics or it didn't happen.   

If he actually does I feel really bad for him.  He has nothing to look forward to as far as pure accuracy goes in audio.  Well, I guess he could get into speakers.  In that case, I feel really bad for him  I mean his parents.

I just figured out that those are 1200 dollar iems... Disregard everything I said.

I'm still in school and I have Universal Roxannes! (of course I'm not 16 years old nor do I own a 009)

Oct 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #11,380 of 12,415
  Everyone in this thread, including myself and you... are stalkers since we stalk what people are wearing on the street :D Head-Fi Spy team... 

Edit: One of my friend is using a pair of AKG K541 @.@ surprisingly! Its time  
size]
 to drag him to Head-Fi 

Just call me Otacon!

I expect 1000 posts by the end of the day.

Just went to the bottom floor of my building to get some fresh air and there was a guy with SE215's smoking. I had a chat with him and he didn't seem to know what he had, so I just talked for awhile and then I went back upstairs.

Oct 1, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #11,381 of 12,415
Surprisingly, the Galaxy S5 could be a really good spycam. It has a special fast shutter video capture mode. That is, it can make slomo videos. So you just have to aim its camera at your victim- I mean subject, for less than a second!
evil_smiley.gif

I was lucky to get a sighting today, after months of nothing. Someone in my college library was wearing a grey Vmoda M100! Sadly, my last Vmoda sighting was many years ago..

Oh, and in addition, a T-Mobile store at my local mall has a Philips Uptown for demoing. (You guys remember the Uptown, right? The Sennheiser Momentum stole its thunder.) It's positioned right at the entrance, and is starting to lure me in. However, I don't like T-Mobile very much..And I don't want to cause a debacle.
Why must a cell phone store have the best cans around?!
angry_face.gif

Oct 1, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #11,382 of 12,415
Quite a few Beats, Bose, and a pair each of shure IEM's (wasn't close enough to tell which ones), Sol republics and some shiny Sony's on my flights last weekend... Highlight was checking out @Wokei's pair of T-Peos (considering getting a pair now when my SA6's cable dies, yet again)... but that probably doesn't count as a random sighting :D

Oct 2, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #11,383 of 12,415
Glendale Community College here in Arizona went from mostly Beats to mostly Sonys for a little while, but it seems to have bounced back in the opposite direction again... I want so bad to get the Mo-Fi, just for the sake of making my head-fi-ness as obvious as possible to the rest of the campus. And hey, with "Blue" written in big letters on the side, maybe all these amateur beatmakers will start considering GOOD cans? The struggles of upper-middle-class-wannabe-gangster-society....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back