Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #10,697 of 12,415
The only good headphones I've seen before out in town were the DT770 and more recently the Sennheiser Momentum.

But yesterday, I almost got brought to tears when I recognize the all mighty AKG K812 in the subway. The dude just had this scornful smile on his face though when he checked out my HPs...

How can you be upset to the point you just bring 1500$ headphones out in the open ???

Feb 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #10,698 of 12,415
The only good headphones I've seen before out in town were the DT770 and more recently the Sennheiser Momentum.

But yesterday, I almost got brought to tears when I recognize the all mighty AKG K812 in the subway. The dude just had this scornful smile on his face though when he checked out my HPs...

How can you be upset to the point you just bring 1500$ headphones out in the open ???

What a doosh, who the hell bring a $1.5k open HP to a noisy subway? He's just begging for them to get stolen.

Feb 7, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #10,701 of 12,415
  I'm new here.  When I opened this thread, I was hoping to see pics of people wearing headphones.  Not "hey, I seen this one guy wearing these blah blah blah headphones.  it was neato".  I feel duped, misled and underwhelmed to the maximum.  

There are already plenty of threads about that. This is a sightings thread. Most people refer to what they've seen. Also it would be weird if you saw some wierdo taking a picture of you.

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #10,705 of 12,415
Such wow! Very wow!
tongue.gif
Is he listening to it or just hooking it round his next? @.@ Cold + clamping ears

They were on his head over his beanie.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back