Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 1, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #10,666 of 12,415
It shouldn't matter whether it's illegal or not. The issue I have with it is neither legality or the fact that people are taking these photos without the subjects' knowledge. It is that these same people are posting the photos without the subjects' permission. Everybody has a right to privacy and we, as individuals who most likely value our own privacy, should respect that right.

Edit: Sorry for the recent OT posts. I just wanted to share my opinion on the matter. In other news, I saw a student here at RPI wearing a pair of Sennheiser Momentums on his way into the dining hall for breakfast. I've never actually seen someone use a pair before now, so it was pretty cool.

Feb 3, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #10,671 of 12,415
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I found this (skip to 9:10):

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmr7T-suR1U[/video]
Where's the M-100 or the HD-25 lurking?

For the Mixr yeah. The Mixr actually sounds decent. The new 2013 Studio actually sounds pretty decent too.
"Decent" is still isn't studio (get it? Hahahahahahahah) quality.

Feb 3, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #10,672 of 12,415
For the Mixr yeah. The Mixr actually sounds decent. The new 2013 Studio actually sounds pretty decent too.

The Mixr was quite a disappointment to my ears. Its sound signature is oriented to be similar to the Pro (meaning it's a little more balanced than the bass-cannon Studio and Solo), but it lacks any resolution whatsoever so it just ends up being a mildly bassy, lackluster headphone.

Feb 5, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #10,678 of 12,415
Knock off beats with literally no markings on them and white M50s.

Reminds me of the time I was walking around Mong Kok in Hong Kong and saw fake beats for sale in some seedy shop, except they were called GEATS, down to the G on the cup 
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back