Headphone Sightings 2
Dec 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #10,381 of 12,415
Tons of Bose today on the airplane today. Then a Philips IEM.

There's this Cantonese Hong Kong movie called "Unbreakable". There's a Philips Updown ^_^

Hey billson, you took a flight from SG right? I'm taking a flight from SG to Sabah tmr and was wondering if it were okay to use my phone on airplane mode to power my iems. If not, what did you use to power your hps in the plane?

Update: WOOHOOOO another CIEM! It was huge n black with what looked like a white dragon design. I guess CIEMs are starting to get popular in SG

Dec 11, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #10,382 of 12,415
Hey billson, you took a flight from SG right? I'm taking a flight from SG to Sabah tmr and was wondering if it were okay to use my phone on airplane mode to power my iems. If not, what did you use to power your hps in the plane?

Update: WOOHOOOO another CIEM! It was huge n black with what looked like a white dragon design. I guess CIEMs are starting to get popular in SG

You can still use your device, even amp while on the plane. Just set it on airplane mode. XD

Jaben now offering CIEM as well and impression can be done there if I am not mistaken. I guess that's why it got so popular eh?

Enjoy your holiday and safe flight!

Dec 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #10,385 of 12,415
I saw a guy with Colorfly. C4!!! I suspect his an Head-Fier as well xD I said to him. "nice DAP!" He said. "Yeah, indeed it is" xD I was so close to ask him if I can borrow it since we are in a headphone department store, with plenty of headphones to try xD but I had to go. :frowning2:

Other than that, I saw tons of Sennheiser and Sony today in London !

Dec 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #10,387 of 12,415
I saw a guy with Colorfly. C4!!! I suspect his an Head-Fier as well xD I said to him. "nice DAP!" He said. "Yeah, indeed it is" xD I was so close to ask him if I can borrow it since we are in a headphone department store, with plenty of headphones to try xD but I had to go.
frown.gif

Other than that, I saw tons of Sennheiser and Sony today in London !

When did you get to London?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back