Headphone Sightings 2
May 15, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #1,442 of 12,415
Hello Head-Fi, new member here (older lurker though)..I was reading through this thread, grinning at every few posts, and decided I might as well become a member and join the fun.

The aspect that really made me laugh is that the way the model names are mentioned is like you guys are comparing weapons. "I pulled out my e4c and he pulled out his e2c"

Hmmm..well I haven't seen anything worthy of mentionning. Those sony supra-aurals, iBuds, skullcandies make up most of the population. Being a young student I can't really afford some high end stuff, so I'd be sporting some EP-830s along with my Zen X-Fi in contrast to iNanos and iBuds.

However I do have a pair of Denon DN-HP 1000s (Which I've noticed not alot of people know about, even here..or they're just not worth mentioning..or maybe because they're not so much audiophile headphones as they are DJ headphones..but then again, what about the HD-25s or the K81s..man..talk about run-on sentences in a bracket, I must be insane..)..

I've seen ONE Porta-Pro in my entire life, I was so amazed I thought, "Finally found someone who possibly did a bit of research"

I'm a bit too..scared to wear my HP1000s in public..they're quite massive.

May 15, 2009 at 8:52 AM Post #1,444 of 12,415
Saw a woman with Skullcandy Lowriders, haven't seen her wearing them on her head though
confused_face(1).gif

Edit - Saw a group of schoolgirls a little while ago sharing a pair of Skullcandy iCon/Recruits, made me feel like laughing
floatsmile.png

May 27, 2009 at 8:21 AM Post #1,446 of 12,415
While visiting Vancouver, I saw a guy with a pair of RS-1's, sitting outside the library! I wanted to go tell him how much I loved those cans, but he seemed like the kinda guy who was more concerned with how cool he looked than being friendly. It was a little funny actually... I should've snapped a photo covertly.

May 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM Post #1,447 of 12,415
Saw a cute girl with too much makeup on wearing...

Skullcandies >.<

*cries inside*

Natural beauty guy here. Makeup is OK but too much makeup makes you women look like barbie dolls.

The usual el cheapos today
frown.gif

May 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #1,451 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbang819 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grado's in the Kindle 3 Collegehumor video. The Kindle 3 - CollegeHumor Video

Funny when he says "I can't hear you! I'm reading a book!" while wearing a Grado
tongue.gif

May 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM Post #1,453 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoyi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lost my MS-1s, then caught my GF wearing them at the gym.

lol I guess that still counts as a "sighting". Did you get your MS-1s back>

May 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM Post #1,455 of 12,415
Vodafone TV comercial selling LG phones. Sweet babe wearing PortaPros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back