Headphone Sightings 2
Sep 21, 2013 at 5:27 AM Post #9,592 of 12,415
Saw a guy on the bus with Shures (couldn't tell what model, but they were rather small so guessing 425 or 535) while I was using my ASG-1.3, today was a good day. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 21, 2013 at 6:15 AM Post #9,593 of 12,415
Just came back from hiking and had a good shower. Guess what I saw today??? For the first time I saw a decent pair of headphone! And my mind was FINALLY!!! At first, it looks like a Sennheiser Momentum on-ear from the side view and I was like WOW. WOW. WOWWWW! Then when I look closer, it's a AIAIAI Tracks still I was glad to see some good headphone here! xD

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #9,594 of 12,415
  Just came back from hiking and had a good shower. Guess what I saw today??? For the first time I saw a decent pair of headphone! And my mind was FINALLY!!! At first, it looks like a Sennheiser Momentum on-ear from the side view and I was like WOW. WOW. WOWWWW! Then when I look closer, it's a AIAIAI Tracks still I was glad to see some good headphone here! xD

Wow, that's rly cool. I saw plenty of earbuds lately, and I thought I saw one that looked like a Senn earbud.

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #9,595 of 12,415

How can you mix Tracks and Momentum On Ear's? That needs some talent if you ask me
rolleyes.gif

Btw, Tracks are quite nice headphones compared to their price.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #9,597 of 12,415
  How can you mix Tracks and Momentum On Ear's? That needs some talent if you ask me
rolleyes.gif

Btw, Tracks are quite nice headphones compared to their price.

xD That's because most female Muslims here wears "tudung" everywhere they go even with headphones, they will wear the headphones then the tudung. 

The stainless steel headband does share some similarities xD

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #9,598 of 12,415
Wow, never seen that Aiaiai before - if Sennheiser were Monster, Aiaiai would've been sued already. 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #9,599 of 12,415
Wow, never seen that Aiaiai before - if Sennheiser were Monster, Aiaiai would've been sued already. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's rly cool. I saw plenty of earbuds lately, and I thought I saw one that looked like a Senn earbud.

I think I did actually some Sony MH-1C but that's it! Others are all Apple Earpods, original earbuds, samsung's stock earbuds etc... Not much of nice DAP either.. Mainly the iPod and iPhone

Billson :)

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #9,600 of 12,415
  Wow, never seen that Aiaiai before - if Sennheiser were Monster, Aiaiai would've been sued already. 
rolleyes.gif

AIAIAI is a cool company with seriously nice products. Their house sound is kinda dark/warm. If you love those tones, I would strongly suggest. Also their headphones are quite durable. Maybe not on the level of HD25 or German Maestro GMP 8.35D (Seriously there is no headphone at that durability level, yes I own one) but better most of the things you see on streets.

I don't have their iems but on ear and around ear models are worth considering if you like their sound signature. Also, there was a mate who looks for isolation, I would also suggest AIAIAI models, they isolate nice.

Plus, my personal opinion, their headphones look so nice. Simple cool design that never misses the target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back