Headphone Sightings 2
Jul 23, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #9,214 of 12,415
Quote:
Does Best Buy sell the Momehntums? I might try those out and spend my $50 gift card on something...or wait for the on-ear one to be released if I find the normal ones too uncomfortable.

Mine does.

Jul 23, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #9,215 of 12,415
Quote:
Does Best Buy sell the Momehntums? I might try those out and spend my $50 gift card on something...or wait for the on-ear one to be released if I find the normal ones too uncomfortable.

If you ears are small, they should fit okay. I had a discomfort with them less than 30 minutes so my story didn't last long.

Jul 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #9,216 of 12,415
Quote:
Best buy's magnolia section section sells them at least my local one does. I know that different stores will carry different cans.

One Best Buy store here has a Magnolia section one doesn't.  Magnolia is a different story, higher end equipment all the way around, both audio and video.  Still the people walking around the entire store are proudly displaying their Beats and Skull candy.

Magnolia here carries B&W P5's and ATH-ESW9A as well as Senns Momentum.  Not that anyone is wearing them.

Jul 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #9,217 of 12,415
Quote:
One Best Buy store here has a Magnolia section one doesn't.  Magnolia is a different story, higher end equipment all the way around, both audio and video.  Still the people walking around the entire store are proudly displaying their Beats and Skull candy.

Magnolia here carries B&W P5's and ATH-ESW9A as well as Senns Momentum.  Not that anyone is wearing them.

I wore my ESW9 outside once, never doing it again, too scared that it will get scratched

Jul 23, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #9,218 of 12,415
Quote:
I wore my [insert nice headphones here] outside once, never doing it again, too scared that it will get scratched

Said every head-fier ever. :p
For whatever reason, I decided to bring my TH900s on a plane once... Never again.

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #9,220 of 12,415
Saw a beige B&O Beoplay H6 crossing the street today in London (on someone's head of course). 

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #9,221 of 12,415
Best buy's magnolia section section sells them at least my local one does. I know that different stores will carry different cans.

Ah mmk. I'll have to see if the Best Buys around here have a Magnolia section then. Thanks for the replies!

Jul 23, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #9,222 of 12,415
Sennheiser employee talked to me about my IE80 and advised me to try the IE800 on the way home. We talked for a bit and it was kinda weird. At least I finally talked to someone who actually knows stuff about audio..
Who knows, I might even get to demo future Senn stuff if I befriend him. Okay, now I'm dreaming.
biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #9,225 of 12,415
Quote:
I wear my German Maestro GMP 8.35D Monitors everywhere every time, nothing happens because these headphones are indestructable.

If your headphone is an 8.35D, you're excused from any sort of durability considerations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back