Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #3,677 of 12,415

Quote:
Spotted a guy wearing Skullcandy IEMs... WITHOUT eartips. He was just sticking the bare nozzle in his ear.

What the hell?

Ow....

BTW, I overheard this conversation today in my College's cafeteria: 

Brah 1: Dude, you should check out my new headphones. *Proudly displays Skullcandies*
Brah 2: Those are cheap, they're all bass. They will break on you in a second. It's all about quality.

Me: *eyes begin glistening with hope*

Brah 1: I know, I can't afford some good Sennheisers though...

Me: *Praising jesus*

Brah 2: No those sound like crap. I just got some Beats. They're what studio recorders use and stuff.

Me: *forceful facepalm*

Brah 1: Oh, really? How much are they?
Brah 2: Only $299 when I got mine at Best Buy.
Brah 1: That's a pretty good deal! I'd expect them to be way more.

Me: *stabs himself with fpoon*

Just so everyone knows, I have determined a fine but important difference between a spork and a fpoon. Sporks are those wonderful utensils we all know and love. Fpoons haven't actually been created, to my knowledge. A fpoon is a fork with little tiny cups on the end of each tine.
Here is my idea:

Basically useless, but possibly wonderful for spaghetti or cereal.

Feb 18, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #3,678 of 12,415
Maybe it helps control the muddy bass 
biggrin.gif

Feb 18, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #3,683 of 12,415
Some kid asked what headphones I owned as I took them out during class. I told him. He asked the price. I told him. He was in awe. If only he knew.

I did let him listen to them but I didn't have a very HiFi song (Tony Danza Tapdancing Extravaganza) playing so he didn't understand.

Feb 18, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #3,684 of 12,415

Quote:
Some kid asked what headphones I owned as I took them out during class. I told him. He asked the price. I told him. He was in awe. If only he knew.

I did let him listen to them but I didn't have a very HiFi song (Tony Danza Tapdancing Extravaganza) playing so he didn't understand.

So... What headphones do you own? o_O

Feb 18, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #3,689 of 12,415
Disaster doesn't begin to describe it........................

There is a bright side though,   he isnt wearing Bose...!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back