Headphone Sightings 2
Oct 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #2,491 of 12,415

I think he might be if he knows what a portable amp is. You should ask.
biggrin.gif
  It be awesome if he is.  I need to meet someone where I live so I can start trading stuff.

Ditto. I have never met anyone who knew what my headphone amp was for; it always ends with me comparing it to an amp for speakers in a car.

Oct 4, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #2,492 of 12,415
I saw some guy at a football game this weekend wearing orange overalls and those horrendous Lady GaGa Heartbeats... I threw-up in my mouth.

Oct 5, 2010 at 2:41 PM Post #2,496 of 12,415
so many of you highschoolers are audiophiles..
none of my high school friend is an audiophile..

but some of my friends ended up buying PX80 and MX400 because of me..

i have to spread the audiophile virus to my school,..
anyone with me?

Oct 5, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #2,498 of 12,415

Quote:
so many of you highschoolers are audiophiles..
none of my high school friend is an audiophile..

but some of my friends ended up buying PX80 and MX400 because of me..

i have to spread the audiophile virus to my school,..
anyone with me?

I was thinking of making an "Audiophile Club" in my high school...

However I try to influence my friends as much as I can in choosing the right headphones.

Oct 5, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #2,499 of 12,415

Quote:
I was thinking of making an "Audiophile Club" in my high school...

However I try to influence my friends as much as I can in choosing the right headphones.

My friends don't care. The ones that do, don't have the money too. Almost makes me feel guilty until I remember that my parents pay taxes. 

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #2,500 of 12,415

Quote:
My friends don't care. The ones that do, don't have the money too. Almost makes me feel guilty until I remember that my parents pay taxes. 

Well when my friends buy audio gear, I'm definitely going to be the one choosing.

Hmmm you live in VA... I live in Fairfax County... :p

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:53 PM Post #2,502 of 12,415
you'd love to hear the phones I see in our school every single day, two kids with studio beats by dr dre (one has a buzzcut, the other wears it backwards...) and a bunch of skullcandy fullsize/earpad/earbud phones and strangely.... a bunch of sony MDR NC7 noise cancelling phones ....though one person did notice my PX100's and compliment them, stating they were a very nice pair of headphones (that was really the highlight of the day)

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:55 PM Post #2,503 of 12,415

Quote:

I used to live in Centreville. I now live in Culpeper County. What a terrible place...

Centreville is wonderful I live in Falls Church.

Yeah Culpepper doesn't seem so great either.

@buffalowings I wear DBA-02's.. I don't think the average audiophile will know what I'm using.

Wikipedia: T is the twentieth letter in the basic modern Latin alphabet. »

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #2,504 of 12,415
oh and also, lots and lots of bose noise cancelling phones...mommy and daddy's pair of phones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back