Headphone Meetup Cincinnati/Dayton January 12th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2018 at 11:23 AM Post #31 of 93
Dec 27, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #32 of 93
The Master 9 has shipped hope it will make it for the meet.

Dec 27, 2018 at 9:10 PM Post #33 of 93
I would love to get a chance to hear the PS audio DAC if possible. That’s a brand that I’m real curios about their DACs!
Come to the Louisville meet. I will have my PS Audio Directstream DAC there.

Dec 31, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #35 of 93
Trying to get Spirit Torino headphones from Italy to lend us a set of their very interesting TOTL cans with dual drivers in an isobaric configuration:

And their website is: http://www.spiritsoundesign.com/en

They remind me of Grado style but they're completely different technology. See pics below:

Pics:
upload_2018-12-31_14-36-27.jpeg img6.jpg img4.jpg

Dec 31, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #36 of 93
Trying to get Spirit Torino headphones from Italy to lend us a set of their very interesting TOTL cans with dual drivers in an isobaric configuration:

And their website is: http://www.spiritsoundesign.com/en

They remind me of Grado style but they're completely different technology. See pics below:

Pics:

The bass on all these are really interesting. Nothing like I have experienced before.

To me it almost seemed “boomy” sounding but then I realized it wasn’t that as much as it was just different then other headphones. Will be a very interesting pick for everyone if you can score some.

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:03 PM Post #37 of 93
The bass on all these are really interesting. Nothing like I have experienced before.

To me it almost seemed “boomy” sounding but then I realized it wasn’t that as much as it was just different then other headphones. Will be a very interesting pick for everyone if you can score some.
Where those the ones at the Questyle booth at RMAF ?

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:07 PM Post #38 of 93
Well the Master 9 has made it from Hong Kong to my house so it will be there. I forgot how big this thing was but damn will it drive the Abyss like nothing else I’ve heard.

Jan 3, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #40 of 93
Jan 3, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #42 of 93
@buke9 hey I’m sorry man- I thought I was in the Raal thread lol.

Yes, you are correct, the Spirits were at the Questyle booth!!

My mistake :grimacing:
Just putting it off on the old man doesn’t know what he is talking about I get you Craig ; )

Jan 6, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #43 of 93
If any one wants some tubes, I can bring some of my excess tubes, 7DJ8 (Phillips or Amperex made at the Herleen Holland plant), Sovtek , JJ and Sino 12AX7's, I also have some Sovtek 5881 tubes. I will sell them at my cost, other than being tested all are NOS.

Jan 6, 2019 at 7:21 PM Post #44 of 93
Also, what time does the meet start? I have about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive to get there.

Jan 6, 2019 at 7:36 PM Post #45 of 93
Also, what time does the meet start? I have about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive to get there.
Rick has neglected to put a time for the meet not for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back