1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Headphone Meetup Cincinnati/Dayton January 12th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7
Next

Last
  1. timb5881
    Ok I will bring them

2. buke9
    The Master 9 has shipped hope it will make it for the meet.

3. pippen99
    Come to the Louisville meet. I will have my PS Audio Directstream DAC there.

BunnyNamedCraig likes this.
  4. BunnyNamedCraig
    That’s what’s up. But isn’t there a meet farther away from the Burgh that I could attend? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Condocondor
    Trying to get Spirit Torino headphones from Italy to lend us a set of their very interesting TOTL cans with dual drivers in an isobaric configuration:

And their website is: http://www.spiritsoundesign.com/en

They remind me of Grado style but they're completely different technology. See pics below:

Pics:
    upload_2018-12-31_14-36-27.jpeg img6.jpg img4.jpg

6. BunnyNamedCraig
    The bass on all these are really interesting. Nothing like I have experienced before.

To me it almost seemed “boomy” sounding but then I realized it wasn’t that as much as it was just different then other headphones. Will be a very interesting pick for everyone if you can score some.

7. buke9
    Where those the ones at the Questyle booth at RMAF ?

Condocondor likes this.
  8. buke9
    Well the Master 9 has made it from Hong Kong to my house so it will be there. I forgot how big this thing was but damn will it drive the Abyss like nothing else I’ve heard.

9. BunnyNamedCraig
    They were across from Focal at a very small unassuming booth

10. buke9
    OK just seems I saw them at the Questyle booth.

11. BunnyNamedCraig
    @buke9 hey I’m sorry man- I thought I was in the Raal thread lol.

Yes, you are correct, the Spirits were at the Questyle booth!!

My mistake :grimacing:

Condocondor likes this.
  12. buke9
    Just putting it off on the old man doesn’t know what he is talking about I get you Craig ; )

BunnyNamedCraig likes this.
  13. timb5881
    If any one wants some tubes, I can bring some of my excess tubes, 7DJ8 (Phillips or Amperex made at the Herleen Holland plant), Sovtek , JJ and Sino 12AX7's, I also have some Sovtek 5881 tubes. I will sell them at my cost, other than being tested all are NOS.

14. timb5881
    Also, what time does the meet start? I have about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive to get there.

15. buke9
    Rick has neglected to put a time for the meet not for sure.

Condocondor likes this.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.