Headphone Meetup Cincinnati/Dayton January 12th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #77 of 93
Sorry guys couldn’t make it due to the snow

Jan 12, 2019 at 5:41 PM Post #79 of 93
Well, sorry I missed it because of the weather but as it turns out I was right NOT to go. So...........when is the next meet?

Jan 12, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #80 of 93
Jan 12, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #83 of 93
Jan 12, 2019 at 9:57 PM Post #84 of 93
They thought she had a blood clot, but was just a bit of water retention. She is fine and I brought her back this afternoon.

Jan 14, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #85 of 93
Had a lot of fun at the meet. Met some great people and heard some great gear.
Looking forward to the Louisville meet. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Jan 14, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #87 of 93
Hey...i was thinking of upgrading my schiit bifrost uber to this dac for the hd800 and th900.

how do you like it so far? would you say its worth the buy?

I honestly wish I could tell you. It was scheduled to be delivered Friday... But the truck never went out for deliveries.
It was scheduled to be delivered today... But the truck still hasn't gone out for deliveries. It's been sitting on a truck waiting to be delivered since 6am on Friday.

As soon as the scheduled delivery date officially gets pushed back to tomorrow I'm calling and complaining to customer support that people aren't doing their jobs. I'm getting very annoyed with their lack of shipment when it's been sitting here for so long.
It's supposed to be held for pickup at a location! Not even home delivery and it's still not going out.
Capture.JPG

Jan 14, 2019 at 4:56 PM Post #88 of 93
I honestly wish I could tell you. It was scheduled to be delivered Friday... But the truck never went out for deliveries.
It was scheduled to be delivered today... But the truck still hasn't gone out for deliveries. It's been sitting on a truck waiting to be delivered since 6am on Friday.

As soon as the scheduled delivery date officially gets pushed back to tomorrow I'm calling and complaining to customer support that people aren't doing their jobs. I'm getting very annoyed with their lack of shipment when it's been sitting here for so long.
It's supposed to be held for pickup at a location! Not even home delivery and it's still not going out.

Thanks for the response. Lets hope it arrives tomorrow.

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:21 PM Post #89 of 93
Thanks for the response. Lets hope it arrives tomorrow.

Yeah hopefully it will come in tomorrow.

Are you going to the Louisville meet? If so, I should have it then for you to listen to.

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #90 of 93
Yeah hopefully it will come in tomorrow.

Are you going to the Louisville meet? If so, I should have it then for you to listen to.
No, I am in NY and too busy to even think about coming there, but it would've been great. The reason i ask is that i am about to buy it, and was hoping to find someone who listened to it.
All i know is it measures very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back