HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 23, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #1,561 of 2,425
JH13 & ipod nano are waiting for the slim so badly!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance of an update Justin?

It has been nearly a week since the last updated shipping list, and I appreciate that you are very busy ATM.

I, as I'm sure many others, are patiently waiting for any information regarding our orders, so wonder if you could clarify things for those of us waiting?

Is there an approximate date for the shipping of the orders that are currently in the 250, even if its general - week, month etc, just so we have some idea?

Can you also give any reassurances to us near the back of the top 250 as to if people can at this stage still pay, sliding us back? I ask this as we have paid when required to, I would be very peeved if someone who had pre-ordered then forgot about, comes back on here after 6 months, reads the expected good reviews, and then suddenly decides to stump up the cash! IMO people have had long enough to place their order, and if they haven't done so, shouldn't they lose their position in the list?

Cheers

Apr 23, 2010 at 12:04 AM Post #1,562 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there an approximate date for the shipping of the orders that are currently in the 250, even if its general - week, month etc, just so we have some idea?

X2, I don't mind you say it won't be ready until June but saying ready to ship but not shipping is killing me.

Apr 23, 2010 at 2:55 AM Post #1,565 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by hngls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin,
Sent PM 2 days ago(still unread) and have not received a reply to my emails reg cancellation of order. Please refer to post# 1502 in this thread.

So hngls, you want to cancel your order even though you are Order #316

Ship #232 ?

Apr 23, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #1,566 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So hngls, you want to cancel your order even though you are Order #316

Ship #232 ?

Think he waited too long for it.
Me is even worse ship #285, dun know when can I have it shipped to me?
frown.gif

If waited too long, I might consider to cancel my order and get the Protector instead!
frown.gif

Apr 23, 2010 at 3:46 AM Post #1,569 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
50 a week will be the plan and I'll do that until all orders are filled. As usual, little things show up that makes assembly take longer than expected

Thanks for the update. I try to stay out the all the "hurry up and finish" conversations myself. It doesn't accomplish anything but irritates everyone when people whine and moan about "slow" shipping. It's not like it's medical equipment that lives depend on or anything. I'd rather it be done right than rushed. It doesn't hurt to be ship #47 when I type that though.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back