HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #1,533 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about 434-981-2829? it two 4 fours, but also two 8's, so it balances out

Too bad you can't say the two 4's become a 3rd 8 so it could be like the Olympics with 08/08/08

Apr 22, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #1,536 of 2,425
Just hoping to get my Pico Slim soon!
atsmile.gif

Apr 22, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #1,538 of 2,425
Quote:

how about 434-981-2829? it two 4 fours, but also two 8's, so it balances out

Hey Justin, Now that I have your attention, could you remember to ship me a black case with a silver pot?
tongue.gif

But the fact remain that it doesn't matter how many times you've lived (#8), it only take one death (#4) and you are done, right?
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif

Apr 22, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #1,539 of 2,425
Quote:

working on a large # of them right now, trying to do double what i did in the first shipment, update coming ASAP. most of them are ready

Hey Justin, would you please hurry up before somebody comes along and bump me out of the top 250
tongue.gif
atsmile.gif
confused.gif
jecklinsmile.gif
:

Apr 22, 2010 at 1:39 AM Post #1,540 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol! yin with the yang yo!

so justin,possible to change my faceplate?
redface.gif

i love the amp!tiny marvel!

make sure they are really scratches...i look over everything and wouldn't send anything with a significant scratch. something very minor, maybe, these are hand polished and not to NASA standards.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 22, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #1,541 of 2,425
i dont know if i would call mine scratches, but its got like lines running all down the front, which dont really bother me, but ive got one pretty mean scuff mark on the back right next to the headamp logo thats about a quarter of a inch long...its lived in its leather case(which is really nice by the way
smily_headphones1.gif
) the whole time ive had it, except when i first got i took it out to look at it, and just now when i looked at the scratches again.

Apr 22, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #1,542 of 2,425
Quote:

make sure they are really scratches...i look over everything and wouldn't send anything with a significant scratch. something very minor, maybe, these are hand polished and not to NASA standards.

hey justin...but of course! i've got the same wavy polished lines like souprknowva...natural and perfectly fine since as you said-hand polished!

but as you can see from the picture-the scratches are pretty much visible at the back of the plate top left and right side... and very obvious when viewed in real life...

while nothing major since the sound quality of the amp is amazing..but it'll be nice if i could get a replacement backplate...i'll pay for shipping of course!i want the amp to be perfect!
atsmile.gif
let me know if its possible...

Apr 22, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #1,543 of 2,425
Justin,

I PM and emailed you about my shipping address a couple of times but did not get a reply from you. Could you confirm with me whether you have my shipping address? Thanks.

Apr 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #1,544 of 2,425
Dear Justin,

* Black
* Singapore
* 1 Micro-B cable for charging

Thanks!
And when can I expect it?

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #1,545 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yummy! I got the pico slim and a really nice surprise. I didn't get the serial number I was alloted to...I was given an even better serial number! Very auspicious to us chinese.=)

I do have a nitpick though, the back of my slim came with slight hairline scratches that I definitely did not cause. While nothing major, it is still an eyesore when I expect to receive my item new.

Is there any way to buff out the scratches? Justin, if all else fails, can I um request for a new backplate?I'll pay for shipping!

You are indeed very lucky with that number!
As for the scratches, from the single pic you uploaded, it appears to be too deep to be polished off. Take some closeups and I might be able to advise you further.

Black reveals the scratches the most unfortunately.

If you run your finger through the scratches, and can't feel them, then they can be easily removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back