HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 7, 2010 at 5:38 AM Post #931 of 2,425
No mention of posts of payment sent as per earlier request by justin

Btw, why is my post deleted?It's not even about payment sent. I sent a pm to Justin asking on my shipping address for confirmation as it was done before he updated the paypal page to include it. jc9394's aren't even deleted

All I did was to ask him to check PM, is that um wrong? If it is, I apologize unabashedly.

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:14 AM Post #932 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(snip) If you are one of the first 250 orders, you risk losing your spot if payment is not received in the next 2 weeks. Shipping will not be immediate, I am still waiting to receive the laser engraved enclosures, but we are 95% there so now is a good time to start this final process. (/snip)

95% of the 389 pre-ordered or just the first 250? If the latter, approximately how long will the rest have to wait for the second batch to ship out?

Mar 7, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #934 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sending Payment for the Pico Slim

I have tried to make this easy for sending payments for the Pico Slim … …

#7 payment sent and memo included, guess you got tired of me posting pictures of the prototype
rolleyes.gif
<--- sarcasm. Just a thought, I hope everyone that ordered a Pico Slim reads back into the thread as I did not receive an email and I could see some missing your post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where do we input the address?

Mine showed up no problem, it’s the original address that you entered setting up paypal account and you can have more than one address entered and select the one you want shipped to via radial button. You can log into your account and under account updates you can make changes to address and more ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I put it in memo to seller...

I put a memo in the memo box
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 1:09 PM Post #935 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkGood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine showed up no problem, it’s the original address that you entered setting up paypal account and you can have more than one address entered and select the one you want shipped to via radial button. You can log into your account and under account updates you can make changes to address and more ...

walkgood, eron and jc9349 asked about this because there was no way that we could select an address in the paypal link provided previously. Justin did not include that option in before he fixed it shortly after, which is why you experienced no problem afterwards.

Personally, I couldn't select the address as well as I made my payment before the problem was solved. Hence I sent Justin a pm to see if he could confirm that the shipping address in the memo box was usable. no reply till date though, hopefully i'm all set with no hip cups on this.

Mar 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM Post #936 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
walkgood, eron and jc9349 asked about this because there was no way that we could select an address in the paypal link provided previously. Justin did not include that option in before he fixed it shortly after, which is why you experienced no problem afterwards.

Personally, I couldn't select the address as well as I made my payment before the problem was solved. Hence I sent Justin a pm to see if he could confirm that the shipping address in the memo box was usable. no reply till date though, hopefully i'm all set with no hip cups on this.

I figured as much, just threw in what I saw when I saw it
biggrin.gif

I doubt you’ll have problems, transaction should be traceable. BTW, great to see it's finally comming
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM Post #937 of 2,425
Quote:

I figured as much, just threw in what I saw when I saw it
biggrin.gif

I doubt you’ll have problems, transaction should be traceable. BTW, great to see it's finally comming
smily_headphones1.gif

I certainly hope so too! I don't mind the wait as I know it's just Justin wanting to get his products designed up to perfection. Just wanted to make sure that the shipping will be carried out smoothly.
beerchug.gif
So am crossing my fingers on that one.
regular_smile .gif

I have little doubt that the slim will not disappoint judging from the impressions and pictures you guys have so generously provided us with.
beerchug.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #939 of 2,425
Quote:

Just a thought, I hope everyone that ordered a Pico Slim reads back into the thread as I did not receive an email and I could see some missing your post.

Ditto, I was expecting to receive a PM or an email saying payment was required.

Mar 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #940 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaunty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ditto, I was expecting to receive a PM or an email saying payment was required.

There will be, but those who check this thread regularly will not need it. As I said the first 250 have at least 2 weeks to secure their spot.

As for the addresses, the first ~5 payments did not have addresses, the problem was quickly fixed, and I will contact those people when I need their address, if a search of my PMs/email does not find it first.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Mar 7, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #942 of 2,425
Somehow I think the two week period for the first 250 will feel longer than the previous other weeks combined...

Mar 8, 2010 at 4:54 AM Post #944 of 2,425
Essentially those who are not on the top 250 can still pay at any time between now and when their number comes up right? Say if the exchange rate is good and looks to be going down. Obviously this is not going to change the waiting time bit just making sure we don't have to wait until we're asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back