HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 10, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #949 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll have it updated by the end of the week. Please don't use all my bandwidth downloading it repeatedly

ok sorry, but im blaming GreatDane for tempting me with the link
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 8:16 PM Post #950 of 2,425
Arrgh. I'm confused. If I am, I have no idea how Justin keeps a track of all of this!

Justin - how come some have already paid yet? I haven't received any payment details for mine...!

I'm going to be on holiday in the next week too...!! Don't want to lose out!

Mar 10, 2010 at 8:24 PM Post #951 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head_case /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arrgh. I'm confused. If I am, I have no idea how Justin keeps a track of all of this!

Justin - how come some have already paid yet? I haven't received any payment details for mine...!

I'm going to be on holiday in the next week too...!! Don't want to lose out!

Justin posted details a few pages back (post 921) on how to send the payment.

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #953 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w.
Step 4: After you have sent payment, check the Pico Slim Pre-Order List periodically to make sure your payment has been matched with your order and to see shipping status. Please also continue to check the Pico Slim Sponsored Thread on Head-Fi for general updates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w.
I'll have it updated by the end of the week. Please don't use all my bandwidth downloading it repeatedly

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #954 of 2,425
Arrrgh.

So do I do nothing until the end of the week?
confused.gif

Yes or No answer please - my brain is full after reading this thread!!!

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:19 PM Post #956 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head_case /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arrrgh.

So do I do nothing until the end of the week?
confused.gif

Yes or No answer please - my brain is full after reading this thread!!!

As advised - see post 921 for payment details. Pay. Wait until the end of the week before you check the list to see if your payment has been allocated.
smile.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #960 of 2,425
You can't ask people to follow the HEAD-FI when you don't know the way of payment (no paypal), and you can loose the order.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There will be, but those who check this thread regularly will not need it. As I said the first 250 have at least 2 weeks to secure their spot.

As for the addresses, the first ~5 payments did not have addresses, the problem was quickly fixed, and I will contact those people when I need their address, if a search of my PMs/email does not find it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back