HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #976 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, how did you manage that when you're 283 in the list
confused.gif

People not following through with their commitment to buy.

Mar 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #977 of 2,425
But how would people outside the top 250 know they are now in the 250 - I thought there was a 2 week period for people to make their purchase, and we're still in week 1?

After the 2 weeks, I persumed the list would be amended for the dropouts, but as far as I can tell the list hasn't been amended?

I've been able to folow the process Justin has followed so far, re payments and the list etc, but I don't understand this!

Mar 13, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #980 of 2,425
Quote:

But how would people outside the top 250 know they are now in the 250 - I thought there was a 2 week period for people to make their purchase, and we're still in week 1?

After the 2 weeks, I persumed the list would be amended for the dropouts, but as far as I can tell the list hasn't been amended?

I've been able to folow the process Justin has followed so far, re payments and the list etc, but I don't understand this!

I doubt he knows for sure from position 283 but statistically his changes are probably fairly good

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #981 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I doubt he knows for sure from position 283 but statistically his changes are probably fairly good

I take your point, but its a bit too presumptuous for me - the whole 'nabbing' a place in the 250 irks me if this is the case - it's probaly my British disease re queuing!

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #982 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The list, http://www.headamp.com/PicoSlimPreOrders.pdf , must not be up to date yet because I see only 4 people who have green indicating that they've paid/payment received.

It's not uptodate - poor Justin must have a nightmare maintaining this list! I feel for ya!
beerchug.gif

I see I moved from position 243 to 212! It's like watching the pop music charts
wink_face.gif

PS DaeO - you could've gotten in there early like the other 250 of us!

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #983 of 2,425
Please please please - would another 12 people drop out, so that mine can be etched 'limited edition no. 200 of 250'

biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #984 of 2,425
Quote:

I received an email from Paypal:

Pico Slim Pre-Order Payment (First 250)

Hi, Here is the payment request for one of the first 250 Pico Slims. To confirm details of your pre-order please go to www.headamp.com/PicoSlimPreOrders.pdf .
If you prefer to use Google Checkout, check/money order, or some other payment method please email me at justin@headamp.com Thanks Justin

I thought Justin made a mistake at first, but then realized the 2 week window had passed.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #985 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexington /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received an email from Paypal:

Pico Slim Pre-Order Payment (First 250)

Hi, Here is the payment request for one of the first 250 Pico Slims. To confirm details of your pre-order please go to www.headamp.com/PicoSlimPreOrders.pdf .
If you prefer to use Google Checkout, check/money order, or some other payment method please email me at justin@headamp.com Thanks Justin

I thought Justin made a mistake at first, but then realized the 2 week window had passed.
tongue_smile.gif

But it hasn't, the start date for that was 7th March so won't expire until 21st. Must be what Grawk said, that enough have dropped out that you are now in the top 250 and Justin just hasn't gotten around to updating the list yet.

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM Post #987 of 2,425
Hey, fair play, and as I said, lucky you
wink_face.gif

I didn't know that emails were going out - I actually thought I'd read that people were confused because they haven't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back