HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM Post #991 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexington /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin sent a bill to my Paypal account using the email address I provided in the preorder, but I don't recall telling him I have a Paypal account.

You don't have to have a paypal account to pay with paypal so from Justin's perspective it doesn't matter if that email is linked to an account or not.

Mar 13, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #992 of 2,425
Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up. Anyways, I'm curious to hear how a Pico sounds. Even though the other amp I bought is quite small, it's still twice as thick as the Cowon S9. The Slim should be easier for the gym.

Mar 14, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #993 of 2,425
I predict within the next 2 weeks
wink.gif

Mar 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #996 of 2,425
No idea when it will ship but can't be long since payment is being asked for. However only the ones for the first 250 slots have to pay now and they are also the only ones who will get the amp shortly. Nobody knows how long the wait will be for the next batch.

Mar 14, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #997 of 2,425
Soon, so soon ... it will arrive.

Mar 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #999 of 2,425
I went a bit confused after Justin sent another payment request for the shipment. I was pretty sure that I went for the worldwide shipping but some investigations further I made said that it somehow wasn't the case and I've encountered a bug on the site. It doesn't calculate the shipment if you don't reselect the accessories afterward again. Somehow you need to do that twice to do it right.
Sorry it unfortunately wasn't so easy that I've expected Justin but thanks for fixing up the shipping. Might be good to know for other people.

Mar 15, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #1,001 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Updated - www.headamp.com/PicoSlimPreOrders.pdf

Please note that the Ship # is only as it stands at the latest update

Justin, please explain why there are so many people after me that have paid - I am no 348. These have shipping numbers within the 250?

Mar 15, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #1,003 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
because they decided to pay. i didnt ask them to

There was something a few pages back, where someone, outside the top 250, got an email via paypal to pay.

Since putting my name down, I have been waiting until this 2 weeks is up, thinking I will then get a spot in the 250 if enough haven't gone. Have I misunderstood?

According to your list, someone registered their interest only 2 weeks ago, becoming 399 on the list, have now paid, and are 189 on the shipping list!?!

I'm really confused. Is the list now a free-for-all - just pay and get a place in the 250
confused.gif
confused.gif

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #1,005 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There was something a few pages back, where someone, outside the top 250, got an email via paypal to pay.

Since putting my name down, I have been waiting until this 2 weeks is up, thinking I will then get a spot in the 250 if enough haven't gone. Have I misunderstood?

According to your list, someone registered their interest only 2 weeks ago, becoming 399 on the list, have now paid, and are 189 on the shipping list!?!

I'm really confused. Is the list now a free-for-all - just pay and get a place in the 250
confused.gif
confused.gif

I believe that's exactly what's happening. Like Ray did for his new amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back