HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Mar 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #902 of 2,425
Shipping hasn't strated so you should be ok, just not for the first batch

Mar 4, 2010 at 4:58 AM Post #903 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Back on topic: the prototype slim should be making an appearance at this weekend's Boston Meet.

You do of course, rock, Mr. Nate.

Mar 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #908 of 2,425
When Justin says so

Mar 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM Post #912 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As much as I would love to have this amp in my hand but another week or two will not kill me. I may have a chance to heard this amp during tomorrow's Boston meet.

You will if you come. I'm pretty sure we'll have both the unfinished and finished chassis version there to pass around.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #913 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If my Black w/ Black Pico gets delayed because of all of you "I want Black w/ Silver" people, I'm gonna be very angry.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Good point! I think those who are fine with what colour combinations Justin had in mind already should get theirs first and those who want silver/gold/puce/magenta/saffron knobs can get theirs later.

Mar 7, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #914 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good point! I think those who are fine with what colour combinations Justin had in mind already should get theirs first and those who want silver/gold/puce/magenta/saffron knobs can get theirs later.

Guess it's a good thing you don't get to decide
wink.gif

I can't see it taking longer to install a silver knob than it takes to install a black one, or vice-versa. Either way a knob has to be installed. You're making too big a deal of this. It would probably take an extra 5 seconds for Justin to check his list to see what colour the customer wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back