HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM Post #1,472 of 2,425
Hi i doubt there are any left, but if somehow there is, I would like one

Black
UK
no Micro USB cable

Please reply fast, I'll be changing address in 2 months.

Apr 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #1,473 of 2,425
There aren't any left as in the first 250, but this is not going to be a limited edition product so if you want one you will get one, it will just take longer and probably cost more since I assume that the preorder price no longer is in effect since shipping has now started

Apr 20, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #1,474 of 2,425
Beautiful silver. Now I'm re-thinking my choice of black....this wait is now officially longer.
confused_face.gif

Apr 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM Post #1,475 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There aren't any left as in the first 250, but this is not going to be a limited edition product so if you want one you will get one, it will just take longer and probably cost more since I assume that the preorder price no longer is in effect since shipping has now started

If I read this correctly the preorder price it still good, but I'd let Justin correct me if I miss read it ...
Quote:

The pre-order special:

- The pre-order pricing will be $349 with a regular price of $399 after that, plus shipping costs.
- To sweeten the deal even more, the first production run of 250 Pico Slims will be unlike the rest. They will have a lifetime warranty AND lifetime free batteries. I don't think anyone has ever made that offer. This special status will also be permanently laser engraved on each of the first 250 Pico Slims.
- After the first production run of 250 the standard 3 year warranty will apply, and you'll still get the pre-order special price, but there may be a wait until more can be built.

BTW some pictures and impressions here
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2010 at 12:51 PM Post #1,476 of 2,425
excelent!, so glad I went with silver. not only is it rare, but IMO its heaps sexier

Apr 20, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #1,477 of 2,425
Yes the silver looks fantastic, arguably the sexiest amp I've seen

Apr 20, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #1,479 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkGood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I read this correctly the preorder price it still good, but I'd let Justin correct me if I miss read it ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tomorrow is probably the last day to still be eligible for pre-order pricing if you aren't already on the pre-order list.
Note - posted on 4/12

Justin probably needs to clarify this but if it were me I'd assume that the pre-order offer has expired.

Apr 20, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #1,482 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by wklo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Justin,

My sequence is #185. Can you tell me when will it be shipped? And can I still change the body color to silver at this moment? Thanks.

I wonder how easy it would be swap colour at this stage, unless Justin has some silver cases that are engraved, as there are only a small minority that have ordered silver in the top 250 - maybe 10%?

If it were possible to remain in our sequence, and swap colour, I'd also be interested after seeing the silver pictures, but tbh, I'd still be happy with the black

Apr 20, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #1,483 of 2,425
i think 15% ordered silver but all previous pre-orders were 20% silver. this is because i did not show a rendering in silver this time. i assumed i would have orders change to silver so i ordered 20% of the first 250 in silver anyway. so far there have been a few changes

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 20, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #1,484 of 2,425
Quote:

i think 15% ordered silver but all previous pre-orders were 20% silver. this is because i did not show a rendering in silver this time. i assumed i would have orders change to silver so i ordered 20% of the first 250 in silver anyway. so far there have been a few changes

Awesome, I sent you a PM this morning about changing to silver. I'm not in the top 250 so I assume that should be OK.

Apr 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #1,485 of 2,425
Quote:

I still prefer the black
wink.gif

And what about the second shipment (after the first 25)?
It's done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back