HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 17, 2010 at 12:41 PM Post #1,427 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I checked the update. I don't see any "blue=shipped" either....

Your PDF is cached, you need to refresh it once it has opened in your browser
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 12:44 PM Post #1,429 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin have the people who ordered within the first 250 and still havent paid, have they now forfeited their position seeing as they didn't pay within the 2 weeks you initially gave them to settle?

I'm currently sitting behind ship number 243 though i havent paid yet but basically if your word of the two week limit remains true then i may have like a 2% chance of holding my spot within the limited editions
biggrin.gif

You're in order position 333, and I'm 335, as you pre-ordered before me
tongue.gif
. I paid last month, and I am shipping no 242. In the last update, I was 237, so since then, on balance there are 5 people who paid inbetween the updates.

If you pay now, you could then become shipping no 242, I would slide back to 243, and everyone else would steep one more place back. However, the list could now be locked as shipping has begun, which could also be the case
smile.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #1,430 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengkia369 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to Justin for the updates!
OMG! I'm #285!!! Can't wait to receive mine!!! These plugs are waiting for it too!
k701smile.gif

11rrfbs.jpg

Where'd you pick up those beauties? I've been looking for a small interconnect for use with my Clip+
L3000.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #1,431 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
updated: www.headamp.com/PicoSlimPreOrders.pdf next shipment on monday

Thanks for the update Justin \o/

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Weird, it doesn't show any as "blue=shipped" for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I checked the update. I don't see any "blue=shipped" either....

Even refreshed, looks like the first 25 shipped plus the two others, but I assume that more will ship daily as Justin stated in an earlier post, in the mean time try GreatDane's advice here
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 2:06 PM Post #1,432 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaboonGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where'd you pick up those beauties? I've been looking for a small interconnect for use with my Clip+
L3000.gif

its custom-made with high quality plugs and silver hybrid cables, if you want I can help u make a few and ship to you.

Apr 17, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #1,434 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by ultrasound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Number 6 on the list.
Declared as shipped.
But still it might be a very long journey, since the shipment is to Germany, because of this Volcanic ash causes travel chaos for second day - CNN.com ... ...

And you're one in front of me, been following that on the news, that sucks :/ hope she (slim) makes it fine ...

Apr 17, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #1,435 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree. I think maybe he is overwhelmed and didn't quite anticipate the consequences of being nice. Still baffles me though as to why he has not updated his list. All we can do is speculate as to his reasoning and if the current list is it, or if it will change.

Is Justin doing this to maximize purchases while not treating his existing, already paid customers with respect? Any way you look at it, Justin could/should have addressed this instead of ignoring this issue. Sure, I think the Pico Slim will be excellent, but I think he needs some help with customer service.

wow, you seem to have pessimism glasses on!! that is not what I said AT ALL. sorry but the way I see it, if you ordered outside the initial timeframe and number. you should be prepared to pay full price and if you dont, its a bonus, it is NOT a right. and as the post a few up explains he does indeed have a system that seems to be working just fine. only the users/viewers are dysfunctional. I do agree the communication can at times be sparse, but actually i think he has coped with this pre-order very well indeed. posting at least once a day from what I have seen lately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengkia369 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its custom-made with high quality plugs and silver hybrid cables, if you want I can help u make a few and ship to you.

looks like neutriks and SPC translated? please remember this is a sponsored thread.

Apr 17, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #1,436 of 2,425
Actually I was the first to pay. The users/viewers are dysfunctional? Where I am from we are considered customers. An update was not too much to ask for.
PS: I was finished and did not intend to post again. I don't know why it had to be brought up again especially in a disrespectful manner. Can we just drop it or does this have to be irreconcilable?

Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, you seem to have pessimism glasses on!! that is not what I said AT ALL. sorry but the way I see it, if you ordered outside the initial timeframe and number. you should be prepared to pay full price and if you dont, its a bonus, it is NOT a right. and as the post a few up explains he does indeed have a system that seems to be working just fine. only the users/viewers are dysfunctional. I do agree the communication can at times be sparse, but actually i think he has coped with this pre-order very well indeed. posting at least once a day from what I have seen lately.

looks like neutriks and SPC translated? please remember this is a sponsored thread.

Apr 17, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #1,437 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually I was the first to pay. The users/viewers are dysfunctional? Where I am from we are considered customers. An update was not too much to ask for.
PS: I was finished and did not intend to post again. I don't know why it had to be brought up again especially in a disrespectful manner. Can we just drop it or does this have to be irreconcilable?

you don't have anything to worry about. You're in line to receive Pico Slim #231, and you were pre-order #313. That means 74% of those ahead of you had paid, while I posted several times that I expected it to be 70%. 19 people are not going to come back from the dead (you can check how many of them were single posters that have never come back here) and take your spot away

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #1,440 of 2,425
Well, to get this thread back where it should be at this point with the pre-orders now shipping, I've been lucky enough to check out the pico slim for a few days a couple of times with my jh13s, and am now very excited to finally be getting one. I've compared this amp to the ALO RX and the TTVJ Slim, both of which I liked, but I chose the slim, as it's balanced across the spectrum, has the best treble of the three, and for those of you who like to/need to listen at low volumes, this amp is pretty special. Just listening out of my ipod, I can't hear the music in the detail and clarity I like at very low volumes, which is the way I need to listen at times, but the slim gives me that. I thought I was done with portable amps, but I really looking forward to receiving mine, and I look forward to reading others' impressions as they receive theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back