HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 17, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #1,397 of 2,425
i'm sure Justin has a perfectly good, fair and reasonable plan, because in my experience he is a good, fair and reasonable man; but as usual its not always communicated quite as effectively as it could be. this all stems from him not being quite prepared for the response and being a nice guy, so extending the list and giving people longer to pay.

Apr 17, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #1,398 of 2,425
I agree. I think maybe he is overwhelmed and didn't quite anticipate the consequences of being nice. Still baffles me though as to why he has not updated his list. All we can do is speculate as to his reasoning and if the current list is it, or if it will change.

Is Justin doing this to maximize purchases while not treating his existing, already paid customers with respect? Any way you look at it, Justin could/should have addressed this instead of ignoring this issue. Sure, I think the Pico Slim will be excellent, but I think he needs some help with customer service.

Apr 17, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #1,399 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is Justin doing this to maximize purchases while not treating his existing, already paid customers with respect?

How about you stop the negative unsubstantiated negative BS and simply wait a few days. Enough is Enough

Apr 17, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #1,400 of 2,425
Well, my comment for the last 110 messages leaved: You guys are crazy!
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #1,402 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recommend that we all take a step back and realize that terrible things are happening in the world. Then we should all listen to the beautiful beautiful music.

And what beautiful music it is!!!

Apr 17, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #1,403 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recommend that we all take a step back and realize that terrible things are happening in the world. Then we should all listen to the beautiful beautiful music.

Peace and Love Man, Peace and Love

Apr 17, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #1,405 of 2,425
It would be nice to see an updated list as it was promised (ok he didn't actually say promise) to us have over the weekend as someone in my position it's quite important.

I was late to the party. Currently my order is #335 however the current (and quite old) list and the person infront of me, who has paid says ship#236 making him in the first batch at that point. It's important that the list be updated so that I can see where my order is after the latest dropouts but also to see if I've been able to slip down to that magical shipment of #250 and need to pay immediately or if my wallet can remain intact for another day.

I don't mind the wait, I understand the pressure Justin has on him especially with some of the unfortunate nonsense lately but I simply need to know how long I have until I need to pay

Apr 17, 2010 at 4:06 AM Post #1,406 of 2,425
Based on the level of anxiety and anticipation of the buyers, I'd say this pico slim would really be one of the best amp there is now. Knowing that I am getting some good stuff, I can rest assure and wait in peace...
darthsmile.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 5:57 AM Post #1,407 of 2,425
Patience.

Patience.

[size=small]Patience.[/size]

[size=medium]Patience![/size]

[size=large]PATIENCE!![/size]

[size=x-large]PATIENCE!!![/size]

[size=xx-large]PATIENCE!!!![/size]

deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

[size=xx-small]mods,feel free to delete this[/size]

Apr 17, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #1,408 of 2,425
I see society has nicely developed a desire in people for instant gratification and the internet robbed them of patience. Who was that poet who used to walk 16 miles every day just to get his mail? People these days have no idea. If it's any consolation, the majority of my major audio-related purchases in the last year or two took 4-8 months to arrive -- HD-800s, HF-2s, Magnums, Reference 1, Phoenix. Out of all of those, possibly only one is the result of a one-man operation. That puts Justin ahead of the curve at only a couple of months late with his plans.

Apr 17, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #1,410 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Peace and Love Man, Peace and Love

We could break out some steel drums and a guitar. Play some sweet calypso, put de children to sleep, mon. Then there's always that sweet toxin from the puffer fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back