HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 16, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #1,366 of 2,425
Weird,i'm not getting any at all...and i'm within the top 5...anything wrong with my shipping address justin?
redface.gif

Update:Woohoo! I got it too...and via Express Mail international no less!

Apr 16, 2010 at 7:53 PM Post #1,368 of 2,425
How many do you think you will get shipped per day?

Apr 16, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #1,370 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by koonhua90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are those outside of 250 going to get it in this two weeks' time? is there enough parts? or do we need to wait longer? Just curious to know.

KH

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, if the first 250 is not enough to cover those who send in payment, the next batch will start shipping 4 weeks later

Apr 16, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #1,372 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If my amp travels in a hot truck on its way to me, does the time spent in said hot truck count toward burn-in?

Silly Monkey, of course.

Apr 16, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #1,373 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So it seems pretty clear that the two weeks period only applies to the first 250 orders. Now that the two-week period is over and it is open to any and all who is willing to pay until the first 250 are gone. Besides the two-week period, Justin has not set another deadline excepting for the availability of the 250 units. When they are gone they are gone. So if I have paid and am in the first 250 presently then I should receive a slim. Of course, between now and the time Justin ships all his 250 units, there is also a chance that somebody in front of me decides to pay up and I'll get squeeze out. If that is the case, so be it. I'll take my lot and have no complaint whatsoever.
normal_smile .gif

Justin has been pretty clear on what the deal is with the first 250 units and what the payment window was. He did say that those who didn't pay in the 2-week window (which has since passed) risked losing their spot, so the logical conclusion is that they lost their spot now. It stands to reason then that if anyone pays now (or later) they will not receive a Slim until after all the paid-for units have shipped.

It's really not that hard to understand Justin's procedure, not sure why so many people seem to be getting confused.

Apr 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #1,374 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oops, forgot to make a manual. i'll have to post it online..

So the input jack on the amp is for AC voltage straight up the wall, right?
electricf.gif

... and my Slim has been shipped, yay!

Apr 16, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #1,375 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If my amp travels in a hot truck on its way to me, does the time spent in said hot truck count toward burn-in?

I think microwave is a much faster way to do it.
wink.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #1,376 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin has been pretty clear on what the deal is with the first 250 units and what the payment window was. He did say that those who didn't pay in the 2-week window (which has since passed) risked losing their spot, so the logical conclusion is that they lost their spot now. It stands to reason then that if anyone pays now (or later) they will not receive a Slim until after all the paid-for units have shipped.

It's really not that hard to understand Justin's procedure, not sure why so many people seem to be getting confused.

I think you are confused
confused_face(1).gif

People who pay now and would have a place in the 250 are not losing their spot, using the logic n_maher and jalo have used. I'm not arguing whether its right or wrong, as Justin can and will do I'm sure what is right by us all, but your post highlights to me how confusing this is for the people like me who are around the 250 mark!

Most people here are very high up on the pre-order list, so this issue doesn't effect them, and rightly so
icon10.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #1,377 of 2,425
I will respond with a question: does anyone seriously think Justin would ship Pico Slims to people who pre-ordered within the first 250 but haven't paid yet? Especially considering the numbering on the spreadsheet that doesn't coincide with the line numbers and the order list is now filled well past 250?

It's really not that complicated. Everyone who's currently on the spreadsheet and marked as paid for the first 250 will receive one of the special Pico Slims. Anyone who hasn't paid yet lost out.

Apr 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #1,379 of 2,425
If it really were that simple, why is there an order # and a ship #? I find it confusing for no apparent reason. Even though Justin knows best, it seems to be causing discord.

I don't think people care where they are on the list.

I think what is bothering most is not knowing where they are on the list.

Apr 16, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #1,380 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it really were that simple, why is there an order # and a ship #? I find it confusing for no apparent reason. Even though Justin knows best, it seems to be causing discord.

The order numbers are the sequentially-numbered pre-order requests from the beginning of this very thread. Would you prefer it if Justin deleted the people who haven't paid so the order and ship numbers are the same? The order numbers are still there for reference because the list was built up that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back