HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Dec 27, 2007 at 8:01 AM Post #751 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by som4ew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is the battery life per charge with/with out DAC?

I think it's 20 hours and the DAC doesn't change that as it's powered by USB.

Dec 27, 2007 at 12:47 PM Post #752 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by chouman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those waiting, hang in there. I almost flipped when the post-man claimed to have delivered on the 24th, then didn't. All was forgiven when I saw the package arrive with my new cds once I plugged this baby in.

OT, but I almost flipped too when Schenker claimed to have delivered my Christmas present from my fiancee last Friday, but clearly hadn't. I'm sitting at home right now waiting for their truck to deliver today. Damn shipping companies.
frown.gif

Dec 27, 2007 at 2:17 PM Post #753 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by fanta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These pictures aren't good for my health...

*continues refreshing pico pre-order page for updates*

Me too... I am doing the same thing you did every day... The wait is killing me..
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #754 of 3,724
I'm probably not the only one wondering how things are progressing on the pico preorder list. Rather than getting blasted with lots of PMs (which probably is happening anyway), can you drop a reply here stating approximately where you stand on shipping product? Thanks in advance!

Dec 27, 2007 at 3:43 PM Post #756 of 3,724
Received reply from Justin this morning:
Thank you for the request, I'll add you to the pre-order list. I'll let
you know about payment as it gets closer to shipping -- most likely 2nd week of January.

=====

Very cool. Good of him to get back to me in a few days (I sent my email and posted here the evening of 12/25). I'm sure he's swamped.

Dec 28, 2007 at 11:43 AM Post #763 of 3,724
Hi Justin,

One for me with DAC, all black and 1/2 ft USB cable.

How much time will it take to receive it approx? Because I am currently living in Switzerland, but will be moving to California end of January (28th). Thank you!

Dec 28, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #765 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kel Ghu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Justin,

One for me with DAC, all black and 1/2 ft USB cable.

How much time will it take to receive it approx? Because I am currently living in Switzerland, but will be moving to California end of January (28th). Thank you!

The USB cable length options are 1, 3 or 6 feet.

I'd guess that it's pretty unlikely it would arrive before 1/28, especially if it gets held up in transit or by customs. The safe bet would be to have it shipped to CA instead.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back