HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Oct 5, 2008 at 1:24 PM Post #2,672 of 3,724
please communicate and tell me whats going on justin; I just posted out of frustration but I have edited it now. I still have no shipping notification and i'm not the only one. ahh but I see someone quoted me before I edited it. oh well

Oct 5, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #2,673 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
same paid 1 day after the payment request I think and still no sign of shipping although I had been assured it was ready. What the
confused_face(1).gif
this wait is killing me;

justin please give me a date and stick to this one please

Hmmm by the sound of this I have very little chance of getting my PICO before Christmas then, was going to be a gift for my bro (I would still use it
smily_headphones1.gif
). Well if it doesn't come before then i'll be happy to keep it and get him something else that he likes, maybe new headphones, least I have my hornet but no portable DAC
frown.gif

I just hope I can have good communication with Justin, that is one of the most important things when doing business
smily_headphones1.gif

Can other AUS users confirm the PICO comes with a multi voltage adapter so we can use it direct in AUS?

Cheers

Oct 5, 2008 at 3:00 PM Post #2,674 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flickster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm by the sound of this I have very little chance of getting my PICO before Christmas then, was going to be a gift for my bro (I would still use it
smily_headphones1.gif
). Well if it doesn't come before then i'll be happy to keep it and get him something else
regular_smile .gif
, least I have my hornet but not portable DAC
frown.gif

I just hope I can have good communication with Justin, that is one of the most important things when doing business
smily_headphones1.gif

Can other AUS users confirm this is a multi voltage adapter?

Cheers

if you order a silver one kyou should get it before christmas, others are recieviing their shipping notices but there are a number of us who havent yet and i'm going a little barmy. apparently it works just fine here but you will have to get a wall plug adapter

Oct 5, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #2,675 of 3,724
Quote:

if you order a silver one kyou should get it before christmas, others are recieviing their shipping notices but there are a number of us who havent yet and i'm going a little barmy. apparently it works just fine here but you will have to get a wall plug adapter

Cheers mate, wall plug adapter is fine, we have a few of them around.

Oct 5, 2008 at 4:24 PM Post #2,676 of 3,724
Quote:

Cheers mate, wall plug adapter is fine, we have a few of them around.

no worries cobber lol do we really speak like that?
tongue.gif

sorry back on topic wassup justin ;P

Oct 6, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #2,677 of 3,724
Quote:

no worries cobber lol do we really speak like that?
tongue.gif

sorry back on topic wassup justin ;P

Haha im not sure, i don't even take notice but maybe we do, damn scary
smily_headphones1.gif

I also edited my earlier quote
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2008 at 5:16 AM Post #2,678 of 3,724
Quote:

Can you please include a replacement set of batteries in my order if that's ok, Im in Australia and shipping takes a long time whenever the time comes that the original batt dies.

A replacement battery would be killed and useless before the battery in the Pico dies, due to self discharge! Pico battery will probably last 5 years anyway.

Oct 6, 2008 at 7:33 AM Post #2,679 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenkelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A replacement battery would be killed and useless before the battery in the Pico dies, due to self discharge! Pico battery will probably last 5 years anyway.

Thanks Steven, I didn't know that. Well... in that case don't worry about the replacement battery.

Cheers.

Oct 6, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #2,680 of 3,724
Justin,

Would like to say thanks. Received the unit today (#627 on list, via Threnody). I'm sure my ears will enjoy this gem-like beauty (not to mention my eyes already have).

For reference:
-ordered on July 8
-paid on Sept 9
-received shipment notification on Oct 3
-ship to Southern California

Oct 7, 2008 at 7:24 AM Post #2,682 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin,

Would like to say thanks. Received the unit today (#627 on list, via Threnody). I'm sure my ears will enjoy this gem-like beauty (not to mention my eyes already have).

For reference:
-ordered on July 8
-paid on Sept 9
-received shipment notification on Oct 3
-ship to Southern California

Wow...that was fast...in comparison to mine at least (#546). Still no news on mine;
-ordered on April 28
-payment notification on August 2
-paid on August 4
-yet to receive shipment notification

Oct 7, 2008 at 8:12 AM Post #2,683 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kachui /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow...that was fast...in comparison to mine at least (#546). Still no news on mine;
-ordered on April 28
-payment notification on August 2
-paid on August 4
-yet to receive shipment notification

yep its fast alright I wonder if some people have been scared off? I thought my situation was bad!!! I feel sorry for you man, did you order an unusual colour tha he was out of? Even that doesn't make sense because I ordered silver/clear sides and electric blue front panel silver/clear knob.

I got an email back from justin after copying one of my rants from here to him, says he doesn't answer emails while he is working..... well duh
rolleyes.gif
so I got my shipping confirmation as well i'm afraid Kachui I think something must be up with yours. i'm #621. now I can go back to waiting impatiently
wink.gif
I know I got a bit carried away here over the last few days but thats what uncertainty can do to people. I had expected to actually be recieving mine in a couple of days; but thats not going to happen now. USPS says it should be 7 days; I wonder if they mean business days? normally is, but it also normally states that that is the case. anyhoo.... we'll see; I cant wait!!!
beerchug.gif
the product is definitely good there's no denying that. Otherwise people wouldn't have a bar of this

later chaps i'll post when I receive it scratchyas later

Oct 7, 2008 at 2:27 PM Post #2,685 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kachui /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered the most common colour...black...so it should not be an issue. Sigh...trying to be patient...anyway, will give it another couple of days.
frown.gif

I think he said he was running low on black cases because everyone orders black; that could be your problem; I could be wrong but I think I remember him saying that a few pages back when he mentioned that anyone who would consider changing their colour to silver could conceivably get their amp within 2 weeks from ordering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back