HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Oct 1, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #2,642 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are you shipping today as planned justin? I must say I'm jealous of these people that have the 2 week silver option. nearly 4 months versus 2 weeks.... Hmmmmmm
confused_face(1).gif
. how lucky are you guys
icon10.gif

Lucky? I was counting on a couple of months wait to save the money.

Justin, is a Paypal payment sourced from my credit card OK? I probably be destitute for a while, but at least I'll have good sound.

Oct 1, 2008 at 4:14 AM Post #2,643 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by leveller1642 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lucky? I was counting on a couple of months wait to save the money.

Justin, is a Paypal payment sourced from my credit card OK? I probably be destitute for a while, but at least I'll have good sound.

cool so another pico at the sydney meet then
o2smile.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 8:03 AM Post #2,644 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a surplus of silver Pico w/ DAC enclosures until my next shipment of enclosures is received in a few weeks. If you'd like to expedite your existing order, consider changing the color to silver -- this does not mean I am out of all other colors, it just means I will soon reach a point where all that is left is silver until more are received --

Also if you'd like to place a new order the wait time is only 2 weeks if it is in silver with the USB DAC.

Thanks for the update, Justin.
From post #2629
I still stand by my original order.
1 Pico in Red no DAC. I don't mind waiting couple months for special color if you would make it.
If you don't do special color then please place an order for gray one for me.
Thanks.

Oct 1, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #2,647 of 3,724
Any shipping notifications yet?

Oct 1, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #2,648 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by truant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was in Syria in July for work, and someone came into my hotel room, opened my baggage and took my iMod and Pico
frown.gif
. (of course, nobody at the hotel saw it, so there was nothing that I could do).
But he/she forgot to stole the headphones
confused.gif
(Westone UM2 and Senn HD25), so on the other hand I can say "I was lucky" ...

PS: If someone see at internet a Black Pico with DAC, with serial nº069, please tell me!! (he he, I'm joking, I think it will never see the light at the net...)

Wow, some security. Did the hotel cover the price of the items? Or was this some rundown city place that just shrugged their shoulders?

I can't decide whether I would rather have a black one orchange to a silver. Anyone can link us some silver covered pico pictures?

Oct 1, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #2,649 of 3,724
Please place a silver unit with DAC and two UBS cords (3ft & 6ft) in the package. this places the order amount to $ 507.00. Your unit was
strongly recommended by Drew at Moon Audio to complete my order
with him. Please try to coordinate with Drew if there are any problems.

George V

g-weisd@jtboyd.com

Oct 2, 2008 at 11:04 AM Post #2,651 of 3,724
Justin, would you please include some images of a silver and a black Pico side by side on this thread? I think quite a few of us who are considering changing to the silver option would like to see how they actually compare. It doesn't matter if the images aren't massively professional, it's just go get a better idea. I am worried the silver one will be too 'mirror' like for my tastes.

Oct 2, 2008 at 2:18 PM Post #2,653 of 3,724
Anyone receive a shipping notification this week?

Oct 2, 2008 at 4:21 PM Post #2,655 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone receive a shipping notification this week?

OK I just received my shipping notice. I'm #575, black with clear knob and it's being shipped to Kansas USA
k701smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back