HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jun 23, 2008 at 2:47 AM Post #2,270 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Pico is protected against using the wrong DC adapters so it will be fine. The adapter needs to be 12V center-positive, better if its regulated

Thanks Justin for your comments. You have made the Pico very user friendly: user-replaceable battery, charging light indicator, protection against overcharge, ability to use other wall adaptors. It is also small, looks good and has a leather case.

Well-thought through! Thanks!

cansman

Jun 23, 2008 at 12:32 PM Post #2,271 of 3,724
Hi Justin,
Pls sign me up for a Pico without dac. Black with RED faceplate/endplates (as in Nenso pics.), Black knob.

Jun 23, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #2,272 of 3,724
Dear Justin,

My order is the 484th in Pico Pre-Order List.

I sent you the E-mail of the payment completion 15 days ago.

Please teach me the schedule of sending out my Pico.

I E-mailed to you at the same time.

Please check the E-mail about payment information.

Thanks.

Jun 23, 2008 at 3:59 PM Post #2,273 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Altemiss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Justin,

My order is the 484th in Pico Pre-Order List.

I sent you the E-mail of the payment completion 15 days ago.

Please teach me the schedule of sending out my Pico.

I E-mailed to you at the same time.

Please check the E-mail about payment information.

Thanks.

I'm 401 and I expect my pico to be shipped this week. I am guessing that your pico will be shipped in 5 weeks

Jun 27, 2008 at 11:48 AM Post #2,275 of 3,724
I'm 447 and paid about two or three weeks ago. Waiting patiently, but in all honesty suffering the same fate as all the rest of us here.

No-one minds waiting. What we mind is not knowing! If it would be possible to have an accurate update on delivery dates, it would ease so many people's minds. I'm sure it will also result in more orders as people would have a firmer grasp of likely delivery times and would stop reading posts from people wondering where their order is! :)

I am going to post on here as soon as mine arrives, to give everyone a clue as to how things are progressing. That is, so long as the UK is served in line with all the others. We'll see. And then, finally my cans should sing. Looking forward to it!

Jun 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #2,276 of 3,724
Hi everybody,

maybe someone can help me.

I have ordered a GS-1 some weeks ago (I know I have to wait a little bit, Justin is very busy with Pico's...) and I have a doubt: What are the differences between the pre-amp output and the loop-out output of GS-1 amp? Output voltage? Volume controlled?

Thanks in advance,

Mauricio

Jun 27, 2008 at 6:08 PM Post #2,277 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are the differences between the pre-amp output and the loop-out output of GS-1 amp? Output voltage? Volume controlled?

The "pre-amp" output is the same output as the headphone jack. It uses all of the active and passive stages of the amplifier. The "loop-out" is just that, a loop connected directly off of the input. It is not run through any of the stages inside the GS-1. Let me know if that doesn't explain it fully for you and nice choice.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #2,279 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by willharris10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 447 and paid about two or three weeks ago. Waiting patiently, but in all honesty suffering the same fate as all the rest of us here.

No-one minds waiting. What we mind is not knowing! If it would be possible to have an accurate update on delivery dates, it would ease so many people's minds. I'm sure it will also result in more orders as people would have a firmer grasp of likely delivery times and would stop reading posts from people wondering where their order is! :)

I am going to post on here as soon as mine arrives, to give everyone a clue as to how things are progressing. That is, so long as the UK is served in line with all the others. We'll see. And then, finally my cans should sing. Looking forward to it!

#401 here,still havent' received it. I think you have 3 more weeks before yours even ships out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back