HE-90 just sold for $11,300 on Ebay
Jan 16, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #46 of 50

And I would suggest they still have their driver tooling from the he-90 and he-60 driver production from years past, so the capital would be negligible.
Quote:
It would take so much money to buy the machinery and the tools to produce them again that Sennheiser would definitely take a loss on them. There just isn't enough demand for niché audiophile headphones.

Quote:
I have long thought I wanted HE-90, after spending hours listening to them... but the he-60 will have to do. Question is, will Senn EVER wake up, and take advantage of the demand for their product?

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #47 of 50
    I would like to ask James also why he asked me to call him as soon as
the bidding was over. Could it be that you are trying to avoid the paypal fee
in the beginning ? and that may cause the buyer unprotected.  I also said
that if you were uncomfortable with the shipment to Thailand you may
send to my son's address which is the alternate address in paypal.
I have also tried to reach you many times.  If you informed me the
concern that we had before going directly to ebay and cancelled the
transaction I would not be upset   and would immediately allow you to cancel
the transaction .   I think any  transaction need trust from both parties.
    You also mentioned in your email that you had open offer from the second
highest bidder, what is your purpose of that time and mentioning that while
you are asking the buyer to wire transfer you the money and the buyer hesitated
to transfer you the money.
     I am wrong when I asked you to declare low value however I don't think trying
to avoid paypal fee and put the buyer unprotected is also correct.  Please be
considerate that when you are trying to save 450$ for the paypal fee and I also would
like to save 2000 or 4000$ for an unfair custom.
     Again I would like to emphasize that we need to communicate more during
the transaction.  I apologize for the thing that I did wrong. 

Jan 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #48 of 50
The bidding end at 7 pm Jan-13-11 
Your email Jan-13-11 7.10 pm
      Give me a call when you got a chance 239-410-1622 .  James (is this your phone no?)
Another email on Jan-13-11 7.16 pm

Greetings  Would you have a problem sending funds via wire transfer, to save in paypal fee?  Paypal is OK , but I would prefer to save the fees if possible .  James

Another email on Jan 14-11 after I responded as shown by James ' evidence
        I am very sorry but I have to declare the full value.  The declared value must be the same  as the insured value.............I also have an open offer from the second highest bidder awaiting for your response
        Why do you asked  me to  call you?  You definitely asked me to wire transfer the funds and  would leave me unprotected.  Why did you mention about the open offer from the second highest bidder while the buyer hesitated to wire transfer you the fund.
        I  again apologize for the mistake that was done.
        However I would like to move on and will allow you to cancel the transactions.  I think it will be fair if you could open the bidding again as you mentioned that if the buyer do not pay you on time the transaction will be cancelled and appropriate feedback will be performed.  You have already given me the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back