Hd25 vs ie8
Apr 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

farfly

Head-Fier
Hello, i cannot decide between thease 2 headphones, i have super fi 5 and i love them, a few days ago i went to a shop and i heard the hd25 and i liked a lot and i have enought money to buy it, but im really interested in the sennheiser ie8, they seems to be very good,
A few questions , are ie8 in sq better than hd25? Are ie8 much better than ue sf5?.
Help me please, for me the only thing important is sound quality, i like trance music.
Thanks and sorry, my english is not very good.

Apr 10, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #2 of 3
I would go with the HD25. I find the HD25 better than the IE8 an every way. The IE8 has a warm sound with a lot of bass, VERY laid back mids. The HD25 has a brighter sound, but still with very punchy tight bass.

Apr 11, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 3
Depending on location, the IE8s from legit sources are at least twice as much as the HD25-1.  The HD25s are fantastic and I have not found any type of music that they don't handle reasonably well.    The IE8s are probably fantastic too, but the are a little weird to put into your ears so I didn't get to experience that.  For my two cents worth, the price difference makes the HD25s a no-brainer choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back