1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hd25 vs ie8

1. farfly
    Hello, i cannot decide between thease 2 headphones, i have super fi 5 and i love them, a few days ago i went to a shop and i heard the hd25 and i liked a lot and i have enought money to buy it, but im really interested in the sennheiser ie8, they seems to be very good,
    A few questions , are ie8 in sq better than hd25? Are ie8 much better than ue sf5?.
    Help me please, for me the only thing important is sound quality, i like trance music.
    Thanks and sorry, my english is not very good.

2. yliu
    I would go with the HD25. I find the HD25 better than the IE8 an every way. The IE8 has a warm sound with a lot of bass, VERY laid back mids. The HD25 has a brighter sound, but still with very punchy tight bass.

3. kfarndog
    Depending on location, the IE8s from legit sources are at least twice as much as the HD25-1.  The HD25s are fantastic and I have not found any type of music that they don't handle reasonably well.    The IE8s are probably fantastic too, but the are a little weird to put into your ears so I didn't get to experience that.  For my two cents worth, the price difference makes the HD25s a no-brainer choice.