Has the fake ath-m50 arrived?
May 22, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #331 of 384
Quote:
Do you think my m50 is fake? What made me think they were is because the "R" logo and the "Audio Technica" logo is not perfect. The R logo is not centered and the "Audio Technica" is slanted slightly at the headband. I also got the folded chinese manual too. I bought mine from Kijiji.

Here are the pictures of my headphone.

http://imageshack.us/g/841/img20120520174302.jpg/

Those headphones have a green board but mine is yellow.

They look pretty legit to me. Did you get them new in box? Is the registration card yellow and printed on thicker paper? Is the recycling instruction sheet on a sort of glossy paper?

May 22, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #332 of 384
Quote:
Well...Its from a seller from Amazon
Not directly from them If thats ok.

Paid $147 for them
I didn't cheap out and buy Underpriced ones on Ebay
I dont trust Shmeebay anymore.

All asside
These Cans are AMAZING!

well If everything checks out besides a sticker (i dont think mine have a sticker and I bought mine from b&h) you should be all good so happy listening
smily_headphones1.gif

May 22, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #333 of 384
Quote:
They look pretty legit to me. Did you get them new in box? Is the registration card yellow and printed on thicker paper? Is the recycling instruction sheet on a sort of glossy paper?

It was supposed to be new. The registration card is yellow and thicker. The instruction sheet is chinese though? And what is the sticker that people are talking about here? Also, is my board color "Authentic"?

Jun 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #336 of 384
Quote:
Found this link to ATH-M50's for $34.98. Gotta be fake right?

http://ps3-controllers.net/product_info.php?language=en&currency=USD&products_id=3328

Considering the website I'd say likely. It looks like they are using stock pictures though so you really can't tell.

Jul 24, 2012 at 8:02 PM Post #338 of 384
Jul 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM Post #340 of 384
The smart move is to only buy from an authorized dealer. The list is on the AT website. Yes, that price is too good to be true.

Jul 31, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #341 of 384
Hey, I have a question, i ordered my ath-m50 from amazon trough a man that buy it (he buys things from outside, as customs in my country are way strict)

He is reliable, but thing is, the phones came with the new white box, buy they came in the carrying pouch, the pones, accesories, and papers, came in the carrying puch, instead of coming in the white plastic thing

this is the original package:

my package came without the white plastic thing that is inside, and phones came in the carrying pouch

are my phones refurbished? 

thanks

Jul 31, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #345 of 384
no, he just buys from amazon for me as mostly because I don't have a credit card right now, but I can guarantee he bought it from amazon

The cuestion here if it is refurbished; I think i should open a thread and ask for someone ho has bought refurbished m50, so they could tell me if they came in the same conditions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back