Guys, K702 is coming. Be prepare.
Apr 9, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #47 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Incompetence leads to nowhere.

I love it when something nice, white and simple comes out, and then people label it as "iPod stylistics" or "Apple Fanboyism"...
Then what would you call the people who likes to buy brown colour stuff? ZUNE lover? but wait... no one really makes brown colour stuff...

Surprise!

Apr 9, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #49 of 156
Surprise!

Surprise!

tongue.gif

Apr 9, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #50 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michgelsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Surprise!

Surprise!

tongue.gif

lol, the 1st pair of stax... their ugly, i personally dont like floats or w/e their called. even if u color it black, gold, silver or w/e... its gonna still make me think its ugly.

the 2nd one isnt "brown", considering the cups and w/e arent exactly brown, only the pads and bands.

Apr 9, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #51 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any info on K602??

i was going to say and i want to know too.

what about a white 602 and a black 702?

Apr 9, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #52 of 156
Dammit; I wanted that Ferrari red K701!!

Apr 9, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #53 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by KT88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
K701's were a huge disappointment for me. They aren't very comfortable, they dont sound that good, IMO they are just another pair of headphones. I was expecting much more from the new flagship headphone of the same brand that brought us the K340's and the K1000's which I absolutely love (both). I really do hope the K702 will sound better and maybe be a bit more comfortable.

That's of course just my opinion so no need jumping about it
smily_headphones1.gif

Many people in Europe think that same way and even consider the 601 as still the better of the two, you are not alone on that, personally to me the only really thing that diferenciate it from the rest is the white toilet color...period...another soft sounding AKG heapdhone of the bunch....yeak!!!

Of course that is just my personal opinion, and for the ones who like it, please keep on enjoying it!!!

Apr 9, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #55 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by m11a1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the K701 is discontinued now? Any links for proof?

I hope the new version have better mid and low frequencies, that's all I ask for, hehe. Oh yea, fix the damn headband, it gives me headaches.

x2, regarding the headband. I get the feeling they designed them for Chewbacca.

Apr 9, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #57 of 156
*looks into crystal ball*

I see the K-701 on closeout, under $200.

Once the stock of remaining K-701s dries up, the consensus will be that the K-701 sounds better than the K-702.

Apr 10, 2008 at 1:20 AM Post #60 of 156
Don't know if anyone else saw this but the mention at the bottom of the Australian page was a link to here

It looks like those predicting minor changes including a comfort upgrade may be right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back