Good all round headphones, not extremely bassy
Nov 7, 2011 at 5:49 PM Post #16 of 22

Quote:
Thanks so much for the replies, especially the ones about the 650s, i must try some. I think i will probably go for the AKGs, but just one question.
Have the k272 hds been discontinued or something? Because i can't find a pair to test anywhere, and even to buy they are out of stock of AKG website, and only place i can find them is Amazon or eBay. Btw i live near London, so only UK stores if any.
Thanks,
Jake

http://uk.akg.com/akg-find-a-dealer-uk.html

Nov 8, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #17 of 22
Yeah, i tried that, and i checked  a few stores near me, and none of them had the k272hds...
i will probably have to launch in online, but thanks anyway

Nov 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #18 of 22
i have decided to go for the AKG K272hds in the end. They seemed to suit my music a bit better. 
One last question. How do I burn them in? and for how long?
Thanks

Nov 10, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #19 of 22
Best way to burn the headphones is to get the fireplace good and hot first.

Nov 10, 2011 at 5:10 PM Post #20 of 22
I agree with PurpleAngel, just listen to them.  Play music through them.  Enjoy them.  Of course, if you want to fast track burning them in play music through them for several days straight!

Nov 10, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #21 of 22

Quote:
i have decided to go for the AKG K272hds in the end. They seemed to suit my music a bit better. 
One last question. How do I burn them in? and for how long?
Thanks

My two cents.
Try 50 hours, try some music with lots of thump, put the headphones under a blanket.

Nov 14, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #22 of 22
Ok cheers, thats a lot of help, i think ill just listen to them for a bit, and maybe burn in after a bit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back