Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 4, 2024 at 6:04 PM Post #60,781 of 62,258
I'm still testing the Noble Prestige and need some advice on replacing the stock tips as neither types work for me after forcing myself to use them over the past month. I use foam tips on my IE600 and my old shures, but no idea which ones would fit the wide stems.....advice is much appreciated as I feel it unfair to share my view of the Prestige until I try better tips.
Dekoni tws tips are the only ones that fit. And they fit well. I tried six types before I figured this out

Mar 4, 2024 at 8:07 PM Post #60,783 of 62,258
how do you guys liking the galaxy buds 2 pro?
i am by no means a critical listener but i like an clean and fun sound and i think these delivers just that

but i am wondering, what would be an upgrade from there?

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:06 PM Post #60,785 of 62,258
Hello. I was recently looking at the Moondrop Space Traveler, I'm not familiar with TWS iems honestly, I prefer wired, but many phones ditched their jacks, and I prefer not snagging wires or needless plugging into ports. I had plenty of fun with surprising bass from some Jabra Elite 3s with my third-party EQ. I'm looking for something bass heavy with a nice U with V tendencies with good clarity that won't cause too much distortion being pushed loudly, and a small/closer sound stage, but not too close as if I'm on stage. My range is anywhere between $25-$200. Thank you, sorry if I'm asking for the impossible.

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:23 PM Post #60,786 of 62,258
No it is not. The triumph is an xmems tws.
Thanks. Where does it sit in Noble tws hierarchy? Is it supposed to be downgrade from
Prestige? Or just different flavour ?

Also is Prestige just Mystique with “fancy” faceplate? The spec seems to be identical.

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:29 PM Post #60,787 of 62,258
Thanks. Where does it sit in Noble tws hierarchy? Is it supposed to be downgrade from
Prestige? Or just different flavour ?

Also is Prestige just Mystique with “fancy” faceplate? The spec seems to be identical.
I can’t speak for noble but I suspect it’s middle based on price. As for prestige v mystique, that remains a mystery. Most prefer the prestige to the mystique even by a decent margin. I saw someone ask noble directly in the noble thread how/why they are different and the response was vague. Some speculate the wood shell is responsible. I owned them both. The prestige is memorable. I don’t recall feeling that way about the mystique But never did an A/B. YMMV.

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:44 PM Post #60,788 of 62,258
Bose software is wretched. I am on my third pair of Bose TWS (2 warranty replacements) and they still have major connection problems. At times, they just won't connect for like 15 minutes and several reboots. It's ridiculous that they can't get it right. Actually consider a record 3rd RMA.
Same with the Denon DPP's --- had 3 sets before i got one that didn't have distortion.
Amazing that companies like Earfun or Soundcore can nail things around connectivity but the big boys continue to mess it up

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:59 PM Post #60,790 of 62,258
Mar 4, 2024 at 10:07 PM Post #60,791 of 62,258
Honestly, I've never had any bt issues with the Nura, Denon or Bose. It's those chips in everyone's head that's interfering.
I knew I shouldn't have asked for the vaccination to be done through my head.

Mar 4, 2024 at 11:07 PM Post #60,792 of 62,258
Mar 5, 2024 at 4:37 AM Post #60,794 of 62,258
Any regular users of the WF-1000XM5 here ? How durable are the foam tips ? Some reviewers think they might not last more than a month of heavy use, which seems short. And replacing them with silicone tips apparently reduces isolation a lot.

Mar 5, 2024 at 7:07 AM Post #60,795 of 62,258
Mine was supposed to be in my penis but they couldn't find a big enough needle!
Awkward. That's where I got my booster. . . . What are you trynna say??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back