Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 2, 2024 at 9:09 AM Post #60,751 of 62,573
Update to 5.4 will come.
I guessed that may be true as the Aura cast update arrives in the spring but they could till have made them 5.4 same as Intel have.

To print 5.3 on the box and promote them are one of the first earbuds to do 5.4 and retailers doing the same is not very good, hope they are better at updates than Bose with their broken promises with the QCII's.

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:06 AM Post #60,754 of 62,573
The MTW3 were good for wind on that setting but overall the passive fit/seal and ANC were not the best for me.
I had the mtw3 until the left one got defected :frowning2: I remember they where the iems i had that handled windy conditions best. I hope the mtw4 are as good or better. Just sold my xm5s. Never liked their fit/comfort. And the mtw3 where so much better sounding. For my ears at least 😀

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:15 AM Post #60,757 of 62,573
I had the mtw3 until the left one got defected :frowning2: I remember they where the iems i had that handled windy conditions best. I hope the mtw4 are as good or better. Just sold my xm5s. Never liked their fit/comfort. And the mtw3 where so much better sounding. For my ears at least 😀
The Momentum Sport seems especially designed for stuff like wind and footstep noises while running.

Mar 2, 2024 at 12:05 PM Post #60,759 of 62,573
Mar 2, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #60,760 of 62,573
You know... I read everything you wrote! And you're right - all the above. Opinions are like ass%#@!. That's pretty much how it all started. One worded his diatribe in a way that told someone they're wrong. Everyone is in all of this for a thrill one way or another. I'll keep trying, buying, selling, upgrading. It's my vice.

BTW, I could go for that bbq steak now.

My goto buds for a few days now are these Freeclip buds. I can walk my son to school while he's on a rant about what transformers he wants next. I rock out while chiming in with an okay, or wow. Everyone's happy.
Do u have both Huawei Freeclip and Bose Open Ultra? Can you tell me how they compare????

I just checkout the FreeClip after thorough research. It seems like it has the best mids and highs which i want

Mar 2, 2024 at 4:54 PM Post #60,761 of 62,573
Any of you watched this? Even though it is about IEMs in general, it is also interesting in relation to TWS.

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:07 PM Post #60,762 of 62,573
Phone calls are bad for me on the mtw4 since the update yesterday. Disappointed

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:51 PM Post #60,764 of 62,573
My new Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Gen 2 tablet shows LHDC in the dev tab but when connect my Fiio UWS5 it uses LDAC and the LHDC is gray out. Anyone have any experience using LHDC in the Fiio or have experience with the Lenovo?

I tried the codec switcher app and it doesn't show LHDC for either device.

Mar 2, 2024 at 9:20 PM Post #60,765 of 62,573
My new Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Gen 2 tablet shows LHDC in the dev tab but when connect my Fiio UWS5 it uses LDAC and the LHDC is gray out. Anyone have any experience using LHDC in the Fiio or have experience with the Lenovo?

I tried the codec switcher app and it doesn't show LHDC for either device.
Had a similar issue when I had to the OnePlus 11. The OnePlus Buds 2 Pro with LHDC worked but when connecting my Neobuds Pro 2, no LHDC but SBC. Looked at forums for answers and some comments said it might be something with China region locked depending on the products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back