Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 28, 2023 at 4:32 PM Post #59,087 of 62,217
Since you have single-handedly ruined my financial future, what the best tips to minimize the bazooka going into my ear?
Tried at least a dozen tips here. I'm using my new Clarion tips today and they're great. The Moondrop Spring tips work well, as well as the Spinfits CP155. Everything else hurts me or slides out a little. I don't love the stock tips, or even the stock Moondrop stock tips I have from some past IEMs. Azla SedenaFit MAX or ASMR tips work, but the bore is thick and may cause slide. For me, the first two I mention are doing great.

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:39 PM Post #59,088 of 62,217
Tried at least a dozen tips here. I'm using my new Clarion tips today and they're great. The Moondrop Spring tips work well, as well as the Spinfits CP155. Everything else hurts me or slides out a little. I don't love the stock tips, or even the stock Moondrop stock tips I have from some past IEMs. Azla SedenaFit MAX or ASMR tips work, but the bore is thick and may cause slide. For me, the first two I mention are doing great.
Ordered. Emailing HR to lower my 401k contribution now. This is how I expect them to sound:

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #59,089 of 62,217
Ordered. Emailing HR to lower my 401k contribution now. This is how I expect them to sound:

Since you're a grumpy old man, I anticipate complaints and buyers remorse regardless.

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:54 PM Post #59,093 of 62,217
95% chance y’all will return your $600.00 TWS eventually…. Price/performance will eventually get to you!!!! 😀
Oddly enough, I've never returned a Noble product. Only sold them when the new model came out. But there's always a first time?!

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #59,094 of 62,217
Edit: I might actually prefer the Moondrop Spring tips on these. Zero ear fatigue. Some, if not all, seem to feel sensitive for me, but not the Moondrops.

https://audio46.com/products/moondrop-spring-tips-soft-silicone-eartips

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #59,095 of 62,217
Oddly enough, I've never returned a Noble product. Only sold them when the new model came out. But there's always a first time?!
Same. I’m not a fan of returns generally. I usually own up to what I buy responsibly. From time to time I will but I try to avoid. I would generally eat a hundred bucks or so reselling than do a retail return. I’m actually debating returning my Amazon h95s. The condition is fine but I don’t love them. I struggle because a return will impact an independent reseller.

Dec 28, 2023 at 5:00 PM Post #59,097 of 62,217
Btw, no offense meant at all…. Everyone needs the defenders of the faith!!!! Hats off to you too, much appreciated for the early adopting 👍
If this was to me, oh, I know, you're def not offending. :beerchug:

Dec 28, 2023 at 6:02 PM Post #59,099 of 62,217
DEFINITELY not 99%. Maybe 75. Maybe you can EQ them to the Prestige, I don't know. My love for them grows stronger each day. @FullCircle can speak more to it, but man, I do feel like the tuning is better. Yes, I'm EQing, but not sure if it's the wood shell, they sure do sound wonderful. Would love to see some pics as to how these were crafted. I shall do some Googling...

I also just got these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7D9D1FJ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 and they work incredibly well. Thanks to @jant71 for dropping them on my radar.
I have and love the prestige. The fokus pro was 85% of the way here and in fact very similar if not the same casing. These do add that 15% more. The mystique is a miss for me. Don't like it at all. The fokus pro is still really awesome but the prestige does outclass everyone in terms of sound. Just beware you need the usb c extended cable it comes with or buy one from amazon to charge. Regular usb c doesn't work. Best sound out of all of them. I like my savnar and my perl pros and ex as well but this is the best

Dec 28, 2023 at 6:06 PM Post #59,100 of 62,217
I have and love the prestige. The fokus pro was 85% of the way here and in fact very similar if not the same casing. These do add that 15% more. The mystique is a miss for me. Don't like it at all. The fokus pro is still really awesome but the prestige does outclass everyone in terms of sound. Just beware you need the usb c extended cable it comes with or buy one from amazon to charge. Regular usb c doesn't work. Best sound out of all of them. I like my savnar and my perl pros and ex as well but this is the best
Yup, posted these observations a few pages back :metal:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back