Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 28, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #51,452 of 62,573
Well, the Nuratrue pro is not an ideal TWS in my case for the gym. I was doing curls yesterday and the right one kept coming close to falling out. Had to go back to my trusty Klipsch McLaren.

The only problem with the Klipsch is that the battery seems to drain continuously when they’re in the case and eventually when the case is completely discharged the buds automatically connect to my phone no matter where I am in the house. Huge pain in the ass.
I don't normally have issues with stability but also found that the spinfits give me the best fit with these.
I really enjoy their sound still and being a Samsung phone user they are really good since the 24bit codec is automatic and seemless.

I also really like the JBL Live Pro 2 but they are not quite as immersive and are a stem style. But on sale they are hard to pass up. At full retail though I prefer the GB2P more.
Thanks, I think GB2P are the move. Might be able to sneak a listen in to see what the hubbub is all about.

Feb 28, 2023 at 6:41 PM Post #51,453 of 62,573
Anybody tried these guys yet? Keeps popping up on my Instagram feed

SmartSelect_20230228_134307_Instagram.jpg

Search this thread and you will posts about the Status Between Pro.

I own them and while I do like them, they don't find a lot of ear time. For me they just are missing a few to many features such as ANC and hear through.

For some reason the triple driver configuration does not translate into as open and spacious sound as I had hoped. It's nice but just not quite up to what I hoped for.

Feb 28, 2023 at 6:44 PM Post #51,454 of 62,573
Search this thread and you will posts about the Status Between Pro.

I own them and while I do like them, they don't find a lot of ear time. For me they just are missing a few to many features such as ANC and hear through.

For some reason the triple driver configuration does not translate into as open and spacious sound as I had hoped. It's nice but just not quite up to what I hoped for.
They have the anc version for sale between 3anc

Feb 28, 2023 at 10:56 PM Post #51,462 of 62,573
Has anyone tried these? They seem to be sold out everywhere. I do like their Indigo IEM a lot

https://shop.musicteck.com/collecti...-free-wireless-hybrid-driver-stereo-earphones
I got them a few weeks ago. Probably the most disappointing purchase of the collection. If bass isn't important to you then they are quite good. The piezoelectric conductor is legit and fun and the mids are forward and nice, but they feel like 2/3 of an earbud. The low end is non existent with the new open style tip, with other tips it begins to exist but as a 2 dimensional, un-textured and flat response.

The build quality all the way down to the case makes me think of a cheap Soundpeats model. They have no business being priced at the top end of the market.

However. Honestly if bass isn't important to you then they could be fun.

Feb 28, 2023 at 11:16 PM Post #51,463 of 62,573
I got them a few weeks ago. Probably the most disappointing purchase of the collection. If bass isn't important to you then they are quite good. The piezoelectric conductor is legit and fun and the mids are forward and nice, but they feel like 2/3 of an earbud. The low end is non existent with the new open style tip, with other tips it begins to exist but as a 2 dimensional, un-textured and flat response.

The build quality all the way down to the case makes me think of a cheap Soundpeats model. They have no business being priced at the top end of the market.

Wow thanks I’ll skip them for sure

Mar 1, 2023 at 2:28 AM Post #51,464 of 62,573

On the subject of cheap Soundpeats models, my review of the Life Classic.

TLDR - very cheap, not many features, good for small ears (fit my 11 year old daughter's ears)

Mar 1, 2023 at 6:44 AM Post #51,465 of 62,573
The Nuratrue Pro arrive tomorrow and I am curious which ear tips folks are finding their favorites? Does anyone use them without the wing? Also, which settings to use versus which not on the app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back