Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 28, 2023 at 5:56 AM Post #51,438 of 62,776
I bought a Galaxy Buds 2 Pro set from Amazon Warehouse, it comes with one set of tips only which kind of work but I think the seal could be better. They are quite small, and its hard to tell if they are fitting me well, they feel loose compared to my regular IEMs. Cant seem to find direct replacements for these, and pretty much all of my own aftermarket tips come off too easily the short stem. Any recommendations as to aftermarket tips for these that fit properly?

Feb 28, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #51,439 of 62,776
Feb 28, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #51,440 of 62,776
Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023 at 6:26 AM Post #51,441 of 62,776
@dweaver what's your opinion of the Galaxy Buds Pro 2 all these months later? Looking at getting something for a friend, his coming from the OG beans so I'm sure he'll be impressed. Anything else wow you around that price point?

Feb 28, 2023 at 6:29 AM Post #51,442 of 62,776
I bought a Galaxy Buds 2 Pro set from Amazon Warehouse, it comes with one set of tips only which kind of work but I think the seal could be better. They are quite small, and its hard to tell if they are fitting me well, they feel loose compared to my regular IEMs. Cant seem to find direct replacements for these, and pretty much all of my own aftermarket tips come off too easily the short stem. Any recommendations as to aftermarket tips for these that fit properly?

I have something like 40 or 50 types of tips.. my preferred with the Buds 2 pro are Spinfit 360 for Buds2 pro by a big margin over all others..

Feb 28, 2023 at 6:46 AM Post #51,443 of 62,776
I have something like 40 or 50 types of tips.. my preferred with the Buds 2 pro are Spinfit 360 for Buds2 pro by a big margin over all others..

Awesome thanks, some guy in the Amazon review section says they also come off too easily, but I note the tips are branded as compatible with the Buds 2 Pro by Spinfit and if they work well for you then Ill give it a go.

Only had these on for 30 mins but very impressed with the sound, its weighty and lively, for once I also get decent levels of volume out of TW earphones too which is nice. I will probably keep these and part with the B&W Pi7 S2s I also have, cant see where the large price difference comes from so far and it is also a nice pairing with my Samsung S23 Ultra phone.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #51,444 of 62,776
@dweaver what's your opinion of the Galaxy Buds Pro 2 all these months later? Looking at getting something for a friend, his coming from the OG beans so I'm sure he'll be impressed. Anything else wow you around that price point?
I really enjoy their sound still and being a Samsung phone user they are really good since the 24bit codec is automatic and seemless.

I also really like the JBL Live Pro 2 but they are not quite as immersive and are a stem style. But on sale they are hard to pass up. At full retail though I prefer the GB2P more.

Feb 28, 2023 at 8:56 AM Post #51,445 of 62,776
There are the Azla designed for Samsung as well as Comply.
Also seems that tips that fit the Beats line of TWS should fit as well

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023 at 8:59 AM Post #51,446 of 62,776
Well, the Nuratrue pro is not an ideal TWS in my case for the gym. I was doing curls yesterday and the right one kept coming close to falling out. Had to go back to my trusty Klipsch McLaren.

The only problem with the Klipsch is that the battery seems to drain continuously when they’re in the case and eventually when the case is completely discharged the buds automatically connect to my phone no matter where I am in the house. Huge pain in the ass.

Feb 28, 2023 at 9:30 AM Post #51,447 of 62,776
There are the Azla designed for Samsung as well as Comply.
Also seems that tips that fit the Beats line of TWS should fit as well
Thanks, I use AZLA a lot so that sounds good.

Had a listen to the Samsung Buds2 Pro over lunch and I am really very, very impressed. Hard to believe how much TW has come on, they trounce the Sony XM4s that I had (I personally thought they were terrible for music) and I also prefer them to the B&W Pi7 S2s I currently own. The sound is fuller, the weight that exists in the bass and the crispness of the treble makes for an addictive listen. I listen to bass-orientated music when I am out and about, and these compliment that perfectly. Am running from a S23 Ultra. Only complaint is to do with the fit, which I hope tips can solve, it feels like they might come out (they didnt) whilst walking, I am used to a deeper fit than these.

Feb 28, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #51,448 of 62,776
Thanks, I use AZLA a lot so that sounds good.

Had a listen to the Samsung Buds2 Pro over lunch and I am really very, very impressed. Hard to believe how much TW has come on, they trounce the Sony XM4s that I had (I personally thought they were terrible for music) and I also prefer them to the B&W Pi7 S2s I currently own. The sound is fuller, the weight that exists in the bass and the crispness of the treble makes for an addictive listen. I listen to bass-orientated music when I am out and about, and these compliment that perfectly. Am running from a S23 Ultra. Only complaint is to do with the fit, which I hope tips can solve, it feels like they might come out (they didnt) whilst walking, I am used to a deeper fit than these.
I am loving my GB2PRO more every day. I am sticking with the stock tips which aren't perfect but create a perfect seal and never fall out even with exercise.

The sound is fantastic and infectious. Also using s23 ultra. Did the sound adapt and have Dolby Atmos on Auto.
Trying free trial ofapple music as they have lossless and hi res lossless included. Not my favorite platform but like taking advantage of the higher bit rate the Samsung seamless codec can handle and can hear a difference over my YouTube music.

Feb 28, 2023 at 1:43 PM Post #51,449 of 62,776
Anybody tried these guys yet? Keeps popping up on my Instagram feed

SmartSelect_20230228_134307_Instagram.jpg

Feb 28, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #51,450 of 62,776
The Mystique are the most comfortable TWS I've tried so far. This is definitely a big plus. I tried EQ'ing these for the first week with them but ultimately they are the best with no EQ to me.

Anybody who thinks getting into transparency mode is way too long, as I've seen a couple posts say, please contact Noble and let them know so they hopefully think about it for the next firmware update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back