Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 17, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #47,251 of 62,419
Those Jabra Enhance Plus looking better vs. the Klipsch. Good news that they will be able to be straight purchased soon enough. The regulations are changing this fall so they should be "over the counter" and no doctor involved with the purchase of them. Still eight bills for the Jabra though.
Oh, I didn't even put two and two together when I read that hearing aid news. Jabra always has sales though. Not sure how they sound for music though.

Aug 17, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #47,252 of 62,419
Anyone know how the beoplay ex would compare to the noble audio fokus pro?
Fokus pro if all you want is the best sound. EX if you want great sound, great phone calls, QI charging, okay ANC and Transparency mode. The Fokus Pro is no frills, just better sound. A lot of us have both buds.

Aug 17, 2022 at 2:44 PM Post #47,253 of 62,419
Fokus pro if all you want is the best sound. EX if you want great sound, great phone calls, QI charging, okay ANC and Transparency mode. The Fokus Pro is no frills, just better sound. A lot of us have both buds.
EX-multi point & IP57 as well

Aug 17, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #47,254 of 62,419
Aug 17, 2022 at 11:14 PM Post #47,258 of 62,419
Guys which should i go for between WF-1000XM4 and noble fokus pro.

I mostly listen to strong vocal songs, jpop and kpop.

Strong vocal songs, jpop especially, definitely stay away from the fokus pro. Kpop can work on those but not vocal oriented music.

Look at my sig, I have the fokus pro but very, very much prefer my Victor woodies and my Final X EVA over the fokus pro for any vocal oriented or mid focus music. I do listen to jpop about 80-90% of my music time.

Aug 18, 2022 at 2:18 AM Post #47,260 of 62,419
Strong vocal songs, jpop especially, definitely stay away from the fokus pro. Kpop can work on those but not vocal oriented music.

Look at my sig, I have the fokus pro but very, very much prefer my Victor woodies and my Final X EVA over the fokus pro for any vocal oriented or mid focus music. I do listen to jpop about 80-90% of my music time.

First time seeing someone who owns the Fender Tour TWS. Are they any good?
I often see them on sale locally.

Aug 18, 2022 at 3:45 AM Post #47,261 of 62,419
First time seeing someone who owns the Fender Tour TWS. Are they any good?
I often see them on sale locally.

No good at all, it has nothing to do with Fender really, just a licensed product like Marshall etc. Looks good wears comfy but sound pretty horrible, all big fat bass and not much else.

Aug 18, 2022 at 6:09 AM Post #47,263 of 62,419

I thought the fokus pro would have been good since it had mid-focus. I also listen to English ones from time to time for example Eva max or sia. I linked some examples below.
Would the Victor HA-FX1000t or Final Audio X Evangelion EVATW01 be better in this case? Also where did you get the Victor HA-FX1000t since i can find them only on japan and would be tricky to ship them out.

When I asked a few months ago in forum.hifiguides.com a few user suggested I should go for moondrop variations or Tanchjim Oxygen but these are not tws :D

And most Hiroyuki Sawano songs (My favorite composer)

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 8:55 AM Post #47,264 of 62,419
Wow! How can you sleep with the XM4? I have tried soooo many TWS for sleeping .. even the tiniest ones (comfobuds Z) have that problem that when I lay on them, they plug up the ear canal and I don't get any sound ...

After trying so many things, I ended up getting one of those MusiCozy sleep headbands (from warehouse at 11$) and those are fantastic (for the kind of music I am listening to at night, meditation / ambient bling bling stuff)
Ah...it's easy for me. I sleep like I'm in a coffin. I'm on my back hands on my lap or by my side. Makes wearing gear while sleeping super easy 😁

Aug 18, 2022 at 12:40 PM Post #47,265 of 62,419
Hey - I'm curious to see if the TWS pros know anything about the possibility of these BT adapters working on DAPs? Will they work? I ask because the N3Pro's BT is completely useless, but it's one of the features I value since I use TWS for my daily commute. Would the USB C port recognize it and possibly offer some improved BT connectivity?

1660773097502.png

https://ca.creative.com/p/accessories/creative-bt-w4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back