Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 5, 2021 at 10:00 PM Post #31,576 of 62,141
Under 100 fiil to pro are best sounding of what I have tested.
IIRC, aren't the T1 Pro and Earfun Free Pro the same, only the T1P has an app? If so, these walk on the FIIL in SQ. EFP/T1P still have the edge in available ANC and HearThrough. EFP/T1P are also considerably more low-profile in the ear, though the NF1 still lock into my ears just fine and don't budge while headbanging.

Don't think you can go wrong with either, but I don't think the FIIL/Earfun are as versatile as the Noble.

Apr 5, 2021 at 11:14 PM Post #31,578 of 62,141
They are the same hardware. But the EFP are tuned very differently. The Fiil equalized sound great with fantastic highs and nice sub bass without running the mids. If they had better ambient and were a bit better with the touch controls which are over sensitive they would just about be up there with the JBL.
But do they look this good on the charger?
IMG_20210405_201158.jpg
I really wish we had this backlighting on the Falcon Pro.

Apr 6, 2021 at 12:49 AM Post #31,579 of 62,141
FYI that this thread is dedicated to true wireless (TWS) so sticking with that (since I don't have experience with any of Jays' products), I've been looking at low latency TWS that I can use with video editing (especially for matching multi-cam footage and the audio) and I picked up this set since it was so cheap:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LV477NK/

It's likely the best $16 I've spent on any TWS. The low latency function (four taps on right bud confirmed by 2 beeps) does improve the audio/video sync which I think might be crucial for you wrt gaming/videos. The sound quality is also quite good even over SBC (it does feature AAC as well but Win10 doesn't support it) with elevated bass and mids but slightly rolled off treble - the major caveat though is if you can get the included buds to seal well - I couldn't but ended up using Spinfit tips which worked well while still fitting in the case. The only knock is probably the mics - while serviceable they're not the greatest and makes one sound a little muffled, sorta like being underwater.

Not sure if they're available to you locally but I can highly recommend these for your purposes provided you're not hung up on extreme detail retrieval and will be using it heavily for calls.

Some pics (it's the white one) to show how compact they are relative to some other TWS as well as direct comparison w/the EA75t.
Thanks for the reply!
But, unfortunately, its unavailable in my country!

I kind of like Soundpeats True Air 2.
Seems like its got a lot of positive reviews.

But TBH, I'm looking for a product from more "mainstream" western or Japanese brands like Sony, Jabra etc.
It seems like they are too costly.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2021 at 8:00 AM Post #31,583 of 62,141
IIRC, aren't the T1 Pro and Earfun Free Pro the same, only the T1P has an app? If so, these walk on the FIIL in SQ. EFP/T1P still have the edge in available ANC and HearThrough. EFP/T1P are also considerably more low-profile in the ear, though the NF1 still lock into my ears just fine and don't budge while headbanging.

Don't think you can go wrong with either, but I don't think the FIIL/Earfun are as versatile as the Noble.
The t1 pro and earfun pro are tuned differently. I've auditioned the noble falcon before and didn't quite like it. The SQ of the Fiil, at least to my ears, sounds better than the falcon. The Fiil has this uncanny ability to make voices sound natural without giving it a mid bass boost. Despite the smallish size of the driver, the sub bass sounds very fluid. The Fiil is pretty versatile since it gives a very natural sound signature.

Apr 6, 2021 at 10:49 AM Post #31,585 of 62,141
Saw the tips on Falcon site but looks like they are for IEM. Any chance you can measure the length and or diameter?
They are for IEM, but you'll find a few of them still work for TWS, provided the nozzle is long enough.

Apr 6, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #31,589 of 62,141
Scared to try.
I had to (again) reset network/Bluetooth, but mine did update eventually. There were some scary bits before that where it seemed I lost pairing ability, but it sort-of fixed itself. Anyway, all said and done it does appear they fixed the drain issue, as mine have now been standing by for a couple of hours and still show 100% charge.

Apr 6, 2021 at 2:44 PM Post #31,590 of 62,141
Scared to try.
Don’t forget what Muad'dib says about Fear...

"I must not fear.Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back