Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 7, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #16,922 of 62,436
It compares well. They are very similar except for the soundstage and highs. The T1x has a more narrow soundstage and better highs. The SSK's mids are a bit more forward, tuning wise and imaging wise. They are certainly both worth owing IMO.

Thanks for the comparison! I've been wanting one for the office to connect to my laptop. The SSK has caused issues with the audio on my work laptop. I'll give them a whirl. Bomakers are being sent back.

Dec 7, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #16,923 of 62,436
I have a volume imbalance between the buds on the Bomaker SiFi for a 2nd time..

the left bud is louder than the right one

I had it already yesterday and a reset has helped. But now I have already reset 3x without a change..

And I had it with every TWS I ever had at some point.

With Realtek an Qualcomm Chipsets.

Appeares randomly when you adjust the volume. Like if a bud "ignored" the volume change.

And I also had different phones with different Android versions in that time, so I guess the phone is not the issue here.

Someone else with same experience ?

EDIT: after couple more resets and pairing with other devices , volume is synced again. really strange

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #16,924 of 62,436
Screenshot_20191208-081047_Soundcore[1].jpg
0jQRwjB
So my personal profile is EXACTLY the same is yours ....

So, initial impressions are positive. Sound quality is very nice. Like I'm pretty floored. Deep bass but it's not bleeding into the mids. Nice crisp highs. Dynamic and punchy. Up there with the best tw I've heard.

But ... the hiss is not acceptable. In fact it's awful. It's worse than the bt20. Its hiss plus static. So I guess ill contact support and find what they intend to do about it.

strangely enough my hearID graph is identical too - exactly the same, im wondering just how accurate it is ?
Anyone else getting different results/graph or is yours the same too ?

i have no hiss but too much bass and not enough clarity, maybe im expecting too much from wireless ?

edit: sorry for the huge screenshot !!
0jQRwjB

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #16,925 of 62,436
0jQRwjB

strangely enough my hearID graph is identical too - exactly the same, im wondering just how accurate it is ?
Anyone else getting different results/graph or is yours the same too ?

i have no hiss but too much bass and not enough clarity, maybe im expecting too much from wireless ?
0jQRwjB
Mine is the same. Lol.

Dec 7, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #16,928 of 62,436
I dunno, guys. Am I human like you? My left ear definetly has a fit problem which I can feel. (Also to me this Personalized thing sounds very similar to Soundcore Signature, only slightly louder).

Looks like you just need a left ear transplant and all will be fine.

Dec 7, 2019 at 2:37 PM Post #16,929 of 62,436
Are there any good sports style earbuds or over ear?
There are a lot of sport style TWS earbuds out there, depending on what sport they are probably all better suited than over ear.
Maybe a bit more detail in your question helps us help you.
For me I.e. : I started with the Jabra Sound Sport Elite for running, these days I can easily rock the Apple AirPods Pro for every sporty occasion.

Dec 7, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #16,930 of 62,436
I dunno, guys. Am I human like you? My left ear definetly has a fit problem which I can feel. (Also to me this Personalized thing sounds very similar to Soundcore Signature, only slightly louder).

wonder why it only goes to 6.4k?
i can hear up to 8k and younger people up to 16k

oh well - i cant hear any difference between soundcore signature and my personal one anyway !

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:01 PM Post #16,931 of 62,436
On a budget, and I mean a tiny one, what can I get that sounds closest to the senns hd-25's?

Still afraid of losing theses tws things..
Is there a thread on wired wireless?

Read through basically the last 100 or so pages in this thread, the mpow m5 seems to get a lot of love, anything even cheaper worth looking at?
I had the Senn Amperior which I think is similar or identical to the HD25? I also have the mpow m5 and SSK Bt03. The mpow m5 are thick sounding, some think the highs are rolled off. The Senn Amperior is very V shaped sounding, bassy and sibilant. So I think you may find the mpow dull sounding.

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #16,932 of 62,436
I had the Senn Amperior which I think is similar or identical to the HD25? I also have the mpow m5 and SSK Bt03. The mpow m5 are thick sounding, some think the highs are rolled off. The Senn Amperior is very V shaped sounding, bassy and sibilant. So I think you may find the mpow dull sounding.

To my ears the hd-25's är fairly flat sounding, at least compared to the few phones I had the chance to really use and not just try
a minute or to.
Of course I want "good" sound, but for now budget is tight to non existent.
Found the mpow and qcy t5 whitin my budget, read here that the fiil tx1 is good, but can't find it at the price people mention here.

Basically want to try the feeling of no cable if budget allows.
Otherwise I'm looking for a replacement for my broken Kz ed9, reading that thread to =p

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:47 PM Post #16,933 of 62,436
To my ears the hd-25's är fairly flat sounding, at least compared to the few phones I had the chance to really use and not just try
a minute or to.
Of course I want "good" sound, but for now budget is tight to non existent.
Found the mpow and qcy t5 whitin my budget, read here that the fiil tx1 is good, but can't find it at the price people mention here.

Basically want to try the feeling of no cable if budget allows.
Otherwise I'm looking for a replacement for my broken Kz ed9, reading that thread to =p
Ok..I think the mpow m5 is closer sounding to Bose 700 type of sound. I like it very much but also am aware that some have complained the highs being rolled off..

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:06 PM Post #16,934 of 62,436
Just got the supposedly newest revision of the Liberty 2 Pros, firmware 1.17 out of the box

Hiss seems completely gone after a quick listen. I think they sound even better! I might prefer the stock EQ now. It's warmer and tames the sharper highs that some other EQs have, so with the hiss gone seems more balanced. Still great bass too :)

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019 at 8:34 PM Post #16,935 of 62,436
Ok..I think the mpow m5 is closer sounding to Bose 700 type of sound. I like it very much but also am aware that some have complained the highs being rolled off..

Never tried a Bose headphone, owned a Bluetooth speaker once and was not impressed, found my friends JBL better in every aspect.

Don't know if I even will notice rolled of highs, have a bit of a hearing loss/tinnitus from standing to close to speakers for to long at a few raves back in the day ;p
Glad I still have hearing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back