Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 25, 2019 at 1:50 AM Post #9,631 of 62,439
They did! Now let’s see how long it will take to my evil tropical island lair.

If only they could use Amazon delivery.... Or SpaceX... Might be a little warm, but you'd have it already! :)

Jul 25, 2019 at 4:34 AM Post #9,632 of 62,439
Ok, I just killed my TFZ X1...

Someone said about showering with it and i thought "that sounds like a interesting idea", DONT DO IT.

The right side started to sound way lower than the left, probably water blocking its screen, shoot some compressed air at it and it got better, the next day (today) it still sounding way lower than the left channel and the bass is cracking.

Bought it in Ebay and the return time has passed, lets see what the seller say, otherwise I see myself buying another one in amazon just to swap and return.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #9,633 of 62,439
Bad news about the Earfun free. The right bud stopped playing sounds. The only thing I can think of is that that they fell out of my hands onto the case/my wooden table, less than 10 centimeters. It's ridiculous to think it can't even survive a fall like that.

Jul 25, 2019 at 5:36 AM Post #9,634 of 62,439
Just came back from the post office with the Mpow T5 and Tiso i4.

Really impressed with the T5. Keep comparing it to the Anbes 359 (or whatever rebrand..) and it's hard to decide which one I like better.
The bass on the T5 is stronger, more pronounced. The Anbes are a little more balanced to my ears and they are somewhat brighter.
Actorlife, you really struck gold with these Anbes. I'm only bummed that with my pair the battery life is mediocre, 3 hours tops.

Now the Tiso is a real disappointment. Bass is way to heavy and muddy that it drowns everything out. Been trying to tune it down with an equalizer which makes
them a little better but still there's something in the overall sound that kind of hurts my ears. Can't put my finger on it. A real pity because they are the most comfortable TWS I have and I love the form factor and the buttons. Maybe I'll try to burn them in a little.

Jul 25, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #9,636 of 62,439

Really impressed with the T5. Keep comparing it to the Anbes 359 (or whatever rebrand..) and it's hard to decide which one I like better.
The bass on the T5 is stronger, more pronounced. The Anbes are a little more balanced to my ears and they are somewhat brighter.
Actorlife, you really struck gold with these Anbes. I'm only bummed that with my pair the battery life is mediocre, 3 hours tops.

Now the Tiso is a real disappointment. Bass is way to heavy and muddy that it drowns everything out. Been trying to tune it down with an equalizer which makes
them a little better but still there's something in the overall sound that kind of hurts my ears. Can't put my finger on it. A real pity because they are the most comfortable TWS I have and I love the form factor and the buttons. Maybe I'll try to burn them in a little.

Does T5 has a better battery life ?
Is it too bassy or ok? How is the size as compared to 359 ? More comfy ?

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:07 AM Post #9,637 of 62,439
Does T5 has a better battery life ?
Is it too bassy or ok? How is the size as compared to 359 ? More comfy ?

They are claiming 5 hours but haven't been able to verify it yet.
It's not too bassy, has a nice full bass.
They definitely stick out more because they are bigger but they are fairly comfortable, maybe a tad less than the 359.

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #9,638 of 62,439
Awei makes some good sounding stuff. Which Awei TWS is currently the best reviewed?
Oof, you think so? I've tried three Awei models and those were the most bassy muddy chifi items I've heard so far.

Someone should fire this guy,

I thought he would make a good video based on what we are discussing but nope, he just randomly buying ****. Heck, he could use @scarbir reviews as a base point.

Whoah! <3

Jul 25, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #9,640 of 62,439
Ok, I just killed my TFZ X1...

Someone said about showering with it and i thought "that sounds like a interesting idea", DONT DO IT.

The right side started to sound way lower than the left, probably water blocking its screen, shoot some compressed air at it and it got better, the next day (today) it still sounding way lower than the left channel and the bass is cracking.

Bought it in Ebay and the return time has passed, lets see what the seller say, otherwise I see myself buying another one in amazon just to swap and return.

Awesome!

The seller (wsz0304, I hope Im allowed to mention him) offered either a replacement or a full refund... Even if I already evaluated it positively and the product has arrived on June15 (more than a month ago)

Im glad I bought it from a good seller.

Jul 25, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #9,641 of 62,439
These blitzwolf fye 5 - 7 are very worse than these recommended? Tranya t3, anbes 359 and the other one?
I have the fye5 and like them quite some. I have yet to find the perfect tips that then will still fit into the case. I think with better fit / tips they could be in my top tier of TWE. Though I can’t really put my finger on ‘why’. Overall really nice I guess

Jul 25, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #9,642 of 62,439

Yeah I found the Tiso i4 to be very much basshead territory. That level of base kept me from turning up the volume too much, but I didn't find it too muddy though. I did notice that some male speech was a little boomier than it should be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back