Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 24, 2019 at 5:58 PM Post #9,616 of 62,452
https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bay-Swe...ack+Bay+Audio&qid=1564005170&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Can't believe they didn't put their EQ in this. Looks solid and has aptX, volume control, decent battery but they could have had something special with their well tuned EQ presets. Still this may sound good. The wired BB product I had before was the best sounding BT item I have heard.

Edit: I took one for the team especially after I saw one of the reviews mentioned a WirelessJuly code that takes $9 off the price. $39 with the tax for me.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #9,618 of 62,452
https://www.amazon.com/Back-Bay-Swe...ack+Bay+Audio&qid=1564005170&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Can't believe they didn't put their EQ in this. Looks solid and has aptX, volume control, decent battery but they could have had something special with their well tuned EQ presets. Still this may sound good. The wired BB product I had before was the best sounding BT item I have heard.

Edit: I took one for the team especially after I saw one of the reviews mentioned a WirelessJuly code that takes $9 off the price. $39 with the tax.

I bought these on prime day and i'm still waiting for them to arrive. I paid the full $45 though. Just used the code and it brought the price down to $35. Looks like i'm returning a pair. Thanks for the code, i'm excited to use them!

Jul 24, 2019 at 6:44 PM Post #9,619 of 62,452
I bought these on prime day and i'm still waiting for them to arrive. I paid the full $45 though. Just used the code and it brought the price down to $35. Looks like i'm returning a pair. Thanks for the code, i'm excited to use them!

The reviews, if you trust them, are mentioning good sound so I hope they come through again here. I still remember that last pairs sound but the connection was pretty crap for me. The guy I sold them too was like What! and was as impressed with the sound as I was. Worth the shot at under $40 even though I had to pay tax but with Prime they will be here on Friday. Hopefully we are both quite pleased with them. :fingers_crossed:

Got the controls...
Each earbud has one button that is super easy to control!
Pause/Play - Tap either earbud.
Raise Volume- Double tap right bud. Lower Volume - Double tap left bud.
Skip Song - Hold right bud. Previous Song - Hold Left Bud.
Activate Voice Assistant - Triple Tap

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #9,621 of 62,452

Edit: I took one for the team especially after I saw one of the reviews mentioned a WirelessJuly code that takes $9 off the price. $39 with the tax for me.
Real curios to hear your thoughts. 8hr battery too heck yeah.

Jul 24, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #9,622 of 62,452
These blitzwolf fye 5 - 7 are very worse than these recommended? Tranya t3, anbes 359 and the other one?
Get both. Always good to have a spare. Right guys? I've never tried the blitzwolf.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019 at 10:28 PM Post #9,623 of 62,452
My Back Bay Duet 50 is due to arrive tomorrow or Friday. It will be interesting to see if they live up to their great reviews.

Jul 24, 2019 at 10:46 PM Post #9,625 of 62,452
Here in Brazil many have these blitz wolf fye 3-7 versions, but anyone that i saw has tranya t3 to compare...
Dollar price is to high today here in brazil i can't get many earphones... need to be the best one for the price...
Try Amazon easy return policy. Anbes, Tranya Mpow are best for bass and clear treble budget wise.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #9,628 of 62,452
Someone should fire this guy,

I thought he would make a good video based on what we are discussing but nope, he just randomly buying ****. Heck, he could use @scarbir reviews as a base point.

I actually commented something along those lines in the video.... I thought they typically had good quality videos (and information therein), but I'm starting to doubt that.

Jul 25, 2019 at 12:43 AM Post #9,629 of 62,452
The reviews, if you trust them, are mentioning good sound so I hope they come through again here. I still remember that last pairs sound but the connection was pretty crap for me. The guy I sold them too was like What! and was as impressed with the sound as I was. Worth the shot at under $40 even though I had to pay tax but with Prime they will be here on Friday. Hopefully we are both quite pleased with them. :fingers_crossed:

Got the controls...
Each earbud has one button that is super easy to control!
Pause/Play - Tap either earbud.
Raise Volume- Double tap right bud. Lower Volume - Double tap left bud.
Skip Song - Hold right bud. Previous Song - Hold Left Bud.
Activate Voice Assistant - Triple Tap

Well, I sure appreciate the coupon code and Back Bay Audio. I've been on a bender this last two weeks and wanting to buy and try everything that looks remotely good. :smiling_imp:
I look forward to your thoughts on them. The Controls are identical to the MPOW T5. I wouldn't be surprised if the Duet's have the same QCC3026 chipset or another one in the qualcomm 30xx series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back